Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Re: Bramblenook Farm take's wood bacK!

Aug 25, 2013

Torri_Donna wrote:

So i cut around 1,950 pieces of wood at the appartment  "Bramblenook Farm" and then i get the M-10 error, i get back on home to find out all that wood i just cut is gone! its so unfair to do all that work and then have to redo it! it took me so long to do it in the first place and it just takes my wood like that, i really don't appreciate this at all and it's sorta making me not even want to play home anymore...... Has this happend to anybody else?

Sincerely, one unhappy customer!  

that is why I would not chop alot of wood I would stop around 500 to 1000 woods that way I get the woods before I have M-10 error

Message 11 of 12 (102 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
4 posts

Re: Bramblenook Farm take's wood bacK!

Aug 25, 2013

Yes, you do have to exit the game, and i tryed as soon as the chat log thing poped up i knew i was goign to get an error so i pressed the start button and befor ei could even exit the game got the M-10 error, sony should really fix that error it messes up alot -_-

Message 12 of 12 (96 Views)
0 Likes