Mar 01 2013
By: RockCandyGirl Uncharted Territory 1232 posts

Bricking or banning a PS3

44 replies 1010 views Edited Mar 1, 2013

How long does it take Sony to brick or ban a certain PS3, There is a very disturbed individual who shall remain nameless that continues to showup in the Poker rooms of Digital Leisure. I know of at least four account names that he/she uses and he/she rotates between them depending which one is suspended for the moment.  Something should be done about this poor person and he/she should be allowed to take a permanent time-out. Put a Mod in the room for an evening..It's sad. Everyone, every night has to put him/her on ignore over and over again.

On top of that he's not even from the NA region...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 1 of 45 (1,010 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Re: Bricking or banning a PS3

Mar 1, 2013

Just put him on ignore. They can't do anything when ignored. Be sure to tell them they are as well. I've been told if you block them they will stay blocked so you won't have to do it each time.

We at least have some tools now for dealing with types who have nothing better to do than be unsocial. 

Message 2 of 45 (989 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4576 posts

Mar 1, 2013

Moderation knows the real answer. They have protocols actually. They do give warnings, and even suspensions.

Though, you can get banned from the Home servers.

Just let them keep doing it. Karma will come.

Message 3 of 45 (988 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1232 posts

Mar 1, 2013

This has been going on for Months. The person just creates or uses another account.  Why should WE have to put up with the same crap over and over again? He/she should be put on permanent ignore by Sony!!!

Message 4 of 45 (975 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Mar 1, 2013

RockCandyGirl wrote:

This has been going on for Months. The person just creates or uses another account.  Why should WE have to put up with the same crap over and over again? He/she should be put on permanent ignore by Sony!!!

Well you need to keep reporting that person and you can send a report here to moderation. Seems bricking PS3's aren't really something Sony likes to do. We've got quite a few who froze server instances for quite some time and they are still running around. 

Message 5 of 45 (965 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Mar 1, 2013
I have something like this going on at Hudson. One user has 4 + accounts that I'm aware of and uses all the same stats on each account. Goes in between account and uses the 10 10 10 stat all around.

Now really what fun is that? It doesn't always win and I only have 1 set of dolphins and only one that is 10 10 10. I don't need to make 300 PLUS dolphins all have the same stat. Occasionally the user wins but it gets annoying because a user shouldn't be allowed to do that, if the game was built correctly.
Message 6 of 45 (953 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Mar 1, 2013
I'll tell you right now people I have reprted over three years back are still in Home doing the same toxic bs for years scamming and lying to underage people, deceiving, causing issues etc. I know how many people here will jump on this next comment, but the proof is in the pudding. I dont think anyone ever actually gets a permaban. Maybe in the early days under CydoniaX or LocustStar but other than petty few day bans I doubt anyone has been permabanned in years sadly.
Support Forums
Message 7 of 45 (908 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Mar 1, 2013
The question is, who doesn't do that when they get banned? ?

I'm sure the OP has a secondary accounts.
Message 8 of 45 (902 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1232 posts

Mar 4, 2013

rramsdell wrote:
The question is, who doesn't do that when they get banned? ?

I'm sure the OP has a secondary accounts.

A ...never been banded ... why would I need a secondary account ??? Am I the OP?  If I were to receive a warning or a ban I would rethink my 'tude. Thou I do have my fun, and can ruffle some feathers how does this turn into about me rram?  This poor lad needs some help!!

Message 9 of 45 (781 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
324 posts

Mar 4, 2013

I been wondering the same thing about this person. He is on both this server and EU, constantly throws out racist and homophobic remarks and are a disturbance to everyone. I am pretty sure Sony by this time has tons and tons of reports against him, so I really think it's time Sony step up and ban his PS3 for good.

That said, the situation in the poker room when it comes to bad language, general insults and everything else really needs to be dealt with. It's bad enough that a lot of people has quit because of high rollers lounge killed  vip, we don't need more people leaving because Sony can't deal with the trolls that ruins the atmosphere.

Message 10 of 45 (740 Views)
0 Likes