Highlighted
Oct 01 2009
By: rgoff31 I Only Post Everything 1225 posts

Camera? Screen Captures?

13 replies 7 views Edited Oct 1, 2009

Nobody has mentioned it. Did they not add it to 1.3 like they had promised?

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/08/playstation-home-v1-3-coming-this-september/

Message Edited by rgoff31 on 10-01-2009 03:32 PM
Message 1 of 14 (7 Views)
Lombax Warrior
99 posts

Re: Camera? Screen Captures?

Oct 1, 2009
The camera and the shrink cake were not included in the update.  Guess they're coming later.
Message 2 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Oct 1, 2009

Dates for the camera and other items will be announced very soon, so stay tuned to this blog

(and be sure to check the Latest Updates tab in your Menu Pad, under Community).

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/09/playstation-home-v1-3-coming-thursday-new-central-plaza-neptu...

Message Edited by rgoff31 on 10-01-2009 04:02 PM
Message 3 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Oct 1, 2009

TrepieOmega wrote:
The camera and the shrink cake were not included in the update.  Guess they're coming later.

I was looking forward to starting a Photo Blog of all the idiots.

Guess it will have to wait another week or two.

Message 4 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
948 posts

Oct 1, 2009
stay tuned means hopefully in the next 6 months but probably a little later!
READ THINK TYPE

Get your Portable ID!
Message 5 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2532 posts

Oct 1, 2009

Yeah 1.3 was a big fat LIE. another one, thanks. Nothing new, everything that was good is ruined and LOADING times ARE SLOW... literally dial-up speed. No new dances, no new clothes, no new items... they promised ALL of those things in plural too.

I HAVE 30MB/S DOWNLOAD SPEED I DON'T WANNA FEEL LIKE I'M ON A 3RD WORLD internet connection!!

1.3 = R.I.P. Home 

Photobucket

Monthly Subscription for Online Multiplayer is an Xbox Policy

Message 6 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6846 posts

Oct 2, 2009

Aztec_MC wrote:

Yeah 1.3 was a big fat LIE. another one, thanks. Nothing new, everything that was good is ruined and LOADING times ARE SLOW... literally dial-up speed. No new dances, no new clothes, no new items... they promised ALL of those things in plural too.

I HAVE 30MB/S DOWNLOAD SPEED I DON'T WANNA FEEL LIKE I'M ON A 3RD WORLD internet connection!!

1.3 = R.I.P. Home 

Aztec, I think you went to the wrong home. 

My load times are about 3/4 to 1/2 they were before, which I'm very glad for. I also see very clearly A NEW DANCE called Ska. I don't pay attention to the clothes so I don't know if there's any new ones. They do have a new PSP Go Hat . . . . FOR FREE nonetheless. And Items . . . Well I have a new pet in my new space. And a new table I've been rewarded with as well as a PSP to put in my hands and an psp ornament too

So I think you entered the wrong home. Maybe you should use an address book to find the right one? I offer you to come to the one I go to if you want!

"I want to fly, into the sky
Turn my back on this whole world and leave it all behind
This place is not my home. It's got nothing for me
Only leaves me with emptiness And tears in my eyes"

PSMVP: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Message 7 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2532 posts

Oct 2, 2009

Reverend_M wrote:

Aztec_MC wrote:

1.3 = R.I.P. Home 

My load times are about 3/4 to 1/2 they were before, which I'm very glad for. I also see very clearly A NEW DANCE called Ska. I don't pay attention to the clothes so I don't know if there's any new ones. They do have a new PSP Go Hat . . . . FOR FREE nonetheless. And Items . . . Well I have a new pet in my new space. And a new table I've been rewarded with as well as a PSP to put in my hands and an psp ornament too

So I think you entered the wrong home. Maybe you should use an address book to find the right one? I offer you to come to the one I go to if you want!

My load times are 56k speed like I said, not my problem... also, there are NO new clothes, and you CAN'T preview them in full 3D like promised... also the free PSP Go is ok, but meh.
And you have a new pet in ur space cuz u spent $5.00 on meh Home space. so, basically, nothing is new , everythings worse and you now have $5.00 missing from your wallet. You're having fun tho!

Photobucket

Monthly Subscription for Online Multiplayer is an Xbox Policy

Message 8 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1225 posts

Oct 2, 2009

Delete Home off the XMB and re-install it.  I fixed a stuck bug in the Singstar area last night and as a side benefit Home loaded and felt much faster than before. It's like the Home files were are fragmented and slow before I re-installed.

Message 9 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
69 posts

Oct 2, 2009

Reverend_M wrote:

Aztec_MC wrote:

1.3 = R.I.P. Home 

the check cleared huh? lol oh YAY a free psp go hat, sony is so nice. oh no they didnt give us the free hat to promote the new psp go that was released today, we're not helping them promote something that is expected to bomb in sales anyway oh no. sony is so kind lol just messin with ya man but really, FREE? who cares

Message 10 of 14 (7 Views)
0 Likes