Treasure Hunter
4279 posts

Re: Cherry Blossom Trees = MASSIVE FAIL !

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

Hazgazemos wrote:

When I first saw this thread, I got the impression it was a pricey item that had problems. The "=MASSIVE FAIL"  so I looked up the item and saw that it was .99 and read the note.   

When I say melodrama I refer to the "Massive Fail" as this is the worse thing ever don't buy.  Some people get dramatic when they complain instead of just stating the facts.  Valid complaints are one thing but some people complain to hear or see themselves talk

All that needed to be said is:

The tree is big, you will have a hard time putting it together.  Be warned.  Some pics of the problem.

I digress.

Then all you are saying is you misinterpreted what the OP said, as they did not even mention a price or the size.  Apparently you only read the title and jumped to a conclusion

This is EXACTLY what they said:

"i bought the new granzella cherry blossom trees and they're virtualy impossible to put together ): your veiw is obstructed  when you try to set it up . just a heads up ."

All of which is exactly true and is all they had to say... And I even DID add a pic showing how it "can" work in some places but only on some spawn points, but how that drastically limits its use.

The fact remains there are some people around here who if they don't share the same opinion will just go around dismissing legitimate complaints others share, and in this case, the OP CLEARLY was looking out for others who may be interested in this bundle, but don't know that it's next to impossible to place the tops on the trunks unless you never move it from a spawn point.

Yet 'some', instead of giving the OP kudos for letting people know, come in here and try and dismiss the complaints by ADDING melodrama, and leaving kudos for their friends who are dismissing the OP and others with legitimate complaints and sharing information that can help others.

And these same 'people' wonder why some of us who DO take the time to inform others of these issues so they can make their own informed decision get so frustrated with their behavior.

Fortunately the kudos system can help identify people like that (which is also why you often see the same small group of names)

It's funny and sad how 'some' of them go around calling people names and accuse others of acting like children... They desperately need to use a mirror.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 31 of 43 (316 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 12, 2013

You misunderstand and you have created an arguement that are not there.  I read it all, yesterday.

I have NO problem with the complaint, but is there really a need for the drama?

Some people (people on these forums) like to argue and complain for the sake of arguing and complaining.  Bored much????

Message 32 of 43 (296 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4279 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2013

Hazgazemos wrote:

You misunderstand and you have created an arguement that are not there.  I read it all, yesterday.

I have NO problem with the complaint, but is there really a need for the drama?

Some people (people on these forums) like to argue and complain for the sake of arguing and complaining.  Bored much???? 

... that is EXACTLY what you have done in this thread - created an arguement that didn't even exist and clearly totally misunderstood the OP as they made NO mention of the price or the space limitations.

If there is no need for drama why did you add it?  And apparently you are bored or you wouldn't be posting all this nonsense.  

EDIT:  Dana Gould just gave me some great advice and handed me an ice cream sandwich.  Thanks! :smileyhappy:

edit: inflammatory content removed

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 33 of 43 (291 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6169 posts

Apr 13, 2013

Hazgazemos wrote:

When I first saw this thread, I got the impression it was a pricey item that had problems. The "=MASSIVE FAIL"  so I looked up the item and saw that it was .99 and read the note.   

When I say melodrama I refer to the "Massive Fail" as this is the worse thing ever don't buy.  Some people get dramatic when they complain instead of just stating the facts.  Valid complaints are one thing but some people complain to hear or see themselves talk

All that needed to be said is:

The tree is big, you will have a hard time putting it together.  Be warned.  Some pics of the problem.

I digress.

It's to hard for some people to give constructive criticism - they want to stir up the mob mentality by stomping their feet, pulling their hair and jumping up and down - If they had half a brain they would save their time and go right to the Developers facebook page and complain there,,, People like Granzella probably don't even know Home forum exists.

BannerFans.com
Message 34 of 43 (253 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
269 posts

Apr 13, 2013

Thanks D for validating my point.

Message 35 of 43 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4279 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 13, 2013

It's to hard for some people to tell the difference between constructive criticism and a rant - they want to stir up drama by stomping their feet, pulling their hair and jumping up and down.

If they had half a brain they would know that JUST going to the Developers facebook page and complain there,,, would NOT help anyone here be informed and possibly not make the same mistake.

Now go ahead and report yourself if you are going to report this post as it uses the exact same language.

Instead of insulting, dismissing, and calling people names that do not share your opinion, it would be nice if some of these people would actually contribute things that help inform the community.

"Like it never happened"

Message 36 of 43 (214 Views)
0 Likes
VP of Gaming
26663 posts

Apr 13, 2013

So, who is satisfied with the Cherry Blossom Trees? For those who have made it "work" for them, is it worth the cost? Does it look nice?

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 37 of 43 (189 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
3364 posts

Apr 13, 2013

phatso64 wrote:

i bought the new granzella cherry blossom trees and they're virtualy impossible to put together ): your veiw is obstructed  when you try to set it up . just a heads up . 

Could everyone please regroup and get this thread back on topic? Thanks a bunch! :smileyhappy:

Message 38 of 43 (175 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4279 posts

Apr 13, 2013

lokis_grrl wrote:

phatso64 wrote:

i bought the new granzella cherry blossom trees and they're virtualy impossible to put together ): your veiw is obstructed  when you try to set it up . just a heads up . 

Could everyone please regroup and get this thread back on topic? Thanks a bunch! :smileyhappy:

Thanks!

"Like it never happened"

Message 39 of 43 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
299 posts

Apr 13, 2013

I thought this might be a problem with the trees. I was putting disco balls on top of pillars in a space the other day and that was a pain as is, I can't imagine trying to balance that big tree top on top of the trunk. (I can't even fathom why we have disco balls with no way to hang them in the first place.) Most of the time I wish realistic gravity wasn't a thing in Home, I want my things to stay exactly as I put them. Has anyone ever tried using that vase with the super skinny bottom but wide top for anything? It really doesn't work, I managed to prop it up in a corner of the complimentary hotel room's bookshelf.

Message 40 of 43 (150 Views)
0 Likes