Wastelander
658 posts

Re: Cherry Blossom Trees = MASSIVE FAIL !

Apr 13, 2013

nice of you to actually car the second time around.

There is an animated cherry blossom that IMO is better then this tree.

Goodbye PSN home, You made the PS3 different, In a good way.

Message 41 of 43 (191 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6169 posts

Apr 13, 2013

Angry_Santa wrote:

nice of you to actually car the second time around.

There is an animated cherry blossom that IMO is better then this tree.

I agree, I don't want to discourage other people from trying to buy the new tree's - there are some who have made Cherry Blossom bushes that I would like to see - if anyone would be kind enough to take a few pictures...

Anyway here is a picture of the animated ones,,, I was going to contribute to the apartment picture thread but I never got around to it.

CB 1.jpg

CB2.jpg

BannerFans.com
Message 42 of 43 (159 Views)
Splicer
53 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 15, 2013

Sorry OP but I disagree with your assessment.  I find the layering of the pieces easy to put together. It's the last bit of alignment that is difficult because the PS3 controller isn't exactly precision friendly.

HINT for Layering: angle the camera to slightly look at gound about 45 degree angle I guess.  For the top section you need to rotate until you see a slight break through the leaves and can spot the trunk.

Really the only complaint I got with this is that the 2 top sections Blooming top and Branched top both have a different color format then the truck section of the tree.  The tree trunk is like a dark brown while the top is light brown.  The colors just don't match.

Oh and don't bother trying to put it on top the weathervane in the Southern Island Hideaway. The tree top is to big as it hits the space's wall limit before you can align the top part.

Museum has space for it though.

Message 43 of 43 (113 Views)