Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
403 posts

Re: Clearasil Kart Racing

Apr 28, 2013

This is one of the hardest promo to date just to earn a "helmet." Also Alphazone4.com mentions to acquire the "Clearasil Racing Jacket" you'll have to accumulate 50,000 points over multiply plays. However, I cannot find any leaderboard or billboard that shows our own individual points earned. Am I missing something? Furthermore, I noticed the view changed from 3rd person to 1st person view. Somehow I'm unable to change the views. Any ideas as well? Thanks. Man Wink

SmileyTo be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.
Message 11 of 32 (256 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Apr 28, 2013

seattlelite wrote:

This is one of the hardest promo to date just to earn a "helmet." Also Alphazone4.com mentions to acquire the "Clearasil Racing Jacket" you'll have to accumulate 50,000 points over multiply plays. However, I cannot find any leaderboard or billboard that shows our own individual points earned. Am I missing something? Furthermore, I noticed the view changed from 3rd person to 1st person view. Somehow I'm unable to change the views. Any ideas as well? Thanks. Man Wink

Even though they lower the target time, I still have been unable to aquire the helmet. There was a guide and even a video posted on another thread that might prove helpful. (I would link to it, but I'm currently on my smartphone, which, turns out, not so smart)
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 12 of 32 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

seattlelite wrote:

The clearasil racing jacket isn't available yet, it was when the event was first released, but it was by accident.

The approximate schedueled date for the release of the Clearasil jacket reward is at the beginning of may.
Message 13 of 32 (240 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1266 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Lol, I just find the leaderboard hilarious at the moment.

Perish_Song
Message 14 of 32 (232 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Apr 28, 2013

Yes, I got a kick out of the leaderboard too Smiley LOL  I'm having some trouble hitting that target time as well, I'm down to 10 seconds off.  How many of you have been able to hit the target time so far?

photo rsz_pshomeless1_zpst3ouqfpg.png
Message 15 of 32 (223 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2038 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

bestscreenname wrote:

Yes, I got a kick out of the leaderboard too Smiley LOL  I'm having some trouble hitting that target time as well, I'm down to 10 seconds off.  How many of you have been able to hit the target time so far?

I'm rather certain they changed the target time to 4:30 so it was easier for some users.

I know when the target time was 4:15 before though and I managed to make it after a few try's, you just have to memorize a lot of the track.
Message 16 of 32 (219 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

Apr 28, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

bestscreenname wrote:

I'm rather certain they changed the target time to 4:30 so it was easier for some users.

I know when the target time was 4:15 before though that I managed to make it after a few try's, you just have to memorize a lot of the track.

Yes its 4:35 now,  I keep getting 4:45 Smiley Sad

Message 17 of 32 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 28, 2013
Keep at it bestscreenname you can do it. It was a very frustrating game to play to win that helmet. Somehow on my last run though I killed it with 5 seconds on the clock. Just...keep at it I really thought I never would either.
Support Forums
Message 18 of 32 (191 Views)
Monster Hunter
40 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

I didn't think I was ever gonna get it either.  Just try to keep your speed up.  You don't need to hit every Clearasil bottle.  If your going at a  good speed don't go out of your way just keep going.  Remembering how the track changes from lap to lap helps too.  Don't give up you will get it!! Good luck all!!!

Message 19 of 32 (162 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3279 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 28, 2013

HIt 4:35:41 Smiley Sad Hit one of the last obstacles right before the hill to the finish line, so close!

EDIT:  GOT IT FINALLY! Smiley Very Happy

Message 20 of 32 (137 Views)