Fender Bender
1747 posts

Re: Clearasil Skater has new level!

Sep 20, 2013

O... M ...G... I did it.

I decided to do Stage Two first - gamma corrction cranked to the right, Female Cutteridge Estate ghost outfit. I kept popping consistent 97s and 98s, with the occasional 99. Then, picture left later - A+. (Ok, took a good 15 minutes to get that one.)

I figured I was on a roll (ha), and tried Stage One. Adjusted the gamma and took three runs - the result was picture right. Smiley Very Happy

So, thanks to everyone, I got my golden rocket skateboard (also nice to know that my controller skills are getting better). Smiley Happy

OK.... both were a pain in the royal "you-know-where", but challenge ACCEPTED DONE!!! Thanks Hellfire for an interesting event. Liked the courses.

Have a great weekend, y'all! (Oh, and great bumping into you, redrumblefish.) Good luck everyone!

Message 41 of 43 (607 Views)
Hellfire Developer
775 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:
Great work Hellfire I havent had this much fun with a Home advert promo in ages ^_^

Glad you're enjoying the game and the free rewards! We're just the humble developer... Clearasil and Sony made it all possible.

Congrats, goddessbunny! Smiley Very Happy

Like Hellfire Games on Facebook and sign up for our e-mail newsletter for exclusive updates & giveaways!

Message 42 of 43 (606 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Sep 20, 2013
Congrats gb42 I also won mine finally yesterday haha (For stage 1, I actually cranked my gamma down as well - it was a big help) Smiley Very Happy
Support Forums
Message 43 of 43 (597 Views)