Fender Bender
3183 posts

Re: Core Client Update 1.3 is just the worst update ever!

Aug 20, 2009
only thing i dont like about update is the potions whatsoever the point in making us small and why should we have keep buying it after its used up and if we need it to get in some where then we ended up not going there themes pointless
Message 41 of 152 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Aug 20, 2009
Do people realise that development takes time. The US Home Team consists of under 40 people. I want to stream music and video from my HDD too, but there r many factors to make that happen. It will happen guys and girl. Home has been in Open for less than a year, forget 2007.
Homelings.
Honor, Respect, Fun
Message 42 of 152 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
6846 posts

Aug 21, 2009

I think it's just the "The world owes me" Mentality showing up again, that's all.

Sheesh, people are complaining about HOME as if they are sony share holders or something. Well let me say this, if you are . . . complain to Sony in a meeting, alright! Don't go messing up OUR enjoyment of home, and OUR attempts at having a good time in the home forums, with your constant bellyaching. It's giving everyone a headache, and also making the home community look bad, like we're some sort of idiotic whining children.

If I were a company considering investing in home, you know what I'd do if I came here and saw this?

I'd either can the whole idea, or I'd weed out the complainers from the logical people and the ones who enjoy home. Then I'd give them (the latter) and them only exclusive access to whatever I was doing in home, with perhaps an ability for them to invite others they know are decent enough to go to the spaces.

I'm sorry to say this, but I honestly believe the complainers are the ones who run off the good members and vets of the home community. I know I personally sometimes don't want to come to the forums many times.

EDIT:

Okay, rant over. 

Message Edited by Reverend_M on 08-20-2009 07:14 PM
"I want to fly, into the sky
Turn my back on this whole world and leave it all behind
This place is not my home. It's got nothing for me
Only leaves me with emptiness And tears in my eyes"

PSMVP: Motivated. Vigilant. Passionate.
Message 43 of 152 (25 Views)
First Son
6 posts

Aug 21, 2009
I won't lie, a working TV (maybe one that shows game and movie previews) would be nice, but I don't think it's the most important thing. I like the things that they said are gonna be in Home version 1.3. And then there's the ever exciting 3.00 Firmware Update for the PS3 that I just can't wait for, and am constantly on the edge of my seat silently begging for it to spontaneously show up in the 'System Update' section lol. But yeah, people seem to whine too much about the smallest things. It's just a virtual reality world. Besides, if there were a TV in Home that showed TV shows in real time, that would completely defeat the purpose of REAL WORLD TVs wouldn't it? I would give you kudos, but I'm still fairly new to using the computer version of PSN, so I'm basically stuck. Still, I commend you for raising such a valid point, and I hope that everyone has fun with the many new updates that are coming to the PS3 and PSN!
Message 44 of 152 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Aug 21, 2009

Number_51 wrote:

Wow Sin! Did you get it all out? Feel better now? For the record I agree with you 1000%. Some people just like to complain, there's no way around that. You're going to have to learn to ignore it. Like those people that talk just to hear the sound of their own voice but never really say anything.

Also, I wasn't lucky enough to be a part of the closed beta, so I can't speak to that, but I don't ever recall being promised anything. I've seen TV's in a couple videos, cell phone functionality in regards to picture frames, and some of the other things mentioned; but never a promise.

Did you wach the video that I posted on my first post on this topic?  At the end of the video Phil said the words "be able to play any game from Home.  Also comeing in upcomeing update "Fall 07".  We are now getting just that Late Summer 09.  In another video Phil said cameras where duel out Fall 07.  That is almost 3 years late.  Sorry if I'm not jumping for joy for some thing we should have got 3 years ago.

King0fHearts2007 wrote:

Wach this video please. 

I took notes

• Home working on your phone.
  • *NEW private spaces ("being worked on AS WEEK SPEAK" that was over 3 1/2 years ago) and yet we still don't have thoes spots in Home yet.
  • Look at what he has on his Avatar we don't have that yet.
  • TV up and running
  • Wall papper for your PSP
  • Camra that we will be getting in the new update (only 3 years late)
  • Website we still don't have yet.
  • be able to play any game from Home.  Also comeing in upcomeing update first said to come out "Fall of 07" (only 3 years late)

Come check out "The Hall of Fame" this video was made in 07.  it seems as if they are a little late in given this to us.  Do you see any bugs in the H.O.F?  I don't...

So let's give Sony a brake they told us 07 and they are only 3 1/2 year's off.  As you can see they are hard at work given us things that we did't even ask for like "shrink".

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 45 of 152 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7794 posts

Aug 21, 2009
wow i havent been on the forums in a while and nothing has changed kudos to the boards.
Message 46 of 152 (25 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1115 posts

Aug 21, 2009
Everyone is going to complain about home even if you give them what they ask for. lol. Its pathetic.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 47 of 152 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Aug 21, 2009

GAMERASSASSIN124 wrote:
Everyone is going to complain about home even if you give them what they ask for. lol. Its pathetic.

What is it that we asked for that they are given us?

GAPHome

General

Message 48 of 152 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5009 posts

Aug 21, 2009

whitwhit wrote:
wow i havent been on the forums in a while and nothing has changed kudos to the boards.
Whit^2 you're back!!! 

Visit my CG Art Gallery at: http://www.johnnyernest.com/projects.php
Message 49 of 152 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Aug 21, 2009

PaperCarrier wrote:
I requested that "camera" feature in suggestions threads and they are bringing it to us in CC Update v3.0.  Good work Home dev team!

Please wach movie.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X721WV9M-xQ

Sony did not read your suggestion this is not a new idea or anything like that.  Phil talked about given us camers 3 years ago.  This is something that is past due.

GAPHome

General

Message 50 of 152 (25 Views)
0 Likes