Gaming Beast
2262 posts

Re: Core Client Update 1.3 is just the worst update ever!

Sep 26, 2009
CONRad, do you work for Sony, I think you would be good to work for them, yu an keep us inform of whats going on about informations, etc better than Home managers.. I dont understand why they caNt come out and say, its been a delay, or if they see from the jump start, that 1.3 cant be deliver in Sept, its their JOb to let us know asap, before the month almost over with... Anyway Locust said Home will be down Monday, it might be tuesday..
Message 151 of 152 (39 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
VP of Gaming
28871 posts

Re: Core Client Update 1.3 is just the worst update ever!

Sep 26, 2009

Fly-boi_2009 wrote:
CONRad, do you work for Sony, I think you would be good to work for them, yu an keep us inform of whats going on about informations, etc better than Home managers...

All of the information I post comes from the Blog and the Forum. Everything I post is based on official sources, much of it from our Managers. They have already posted the information by the time I do the samething. The information is out there, but people just aren't seeing it or sharing the source.

Now, a couple of things that might help people if they are looking for information: Add the Blog and this forum to their computer's Favorites or Bookmark them on their PS3. Another thing to do is to click on the names of the Managers (or any reliable source) for their latest postings.

Like I said, the information is there. We just have to take the time to retrieve it.

Thank you for the compliment.

The way you play the game is the way you live your life.

Message 152 of 152 (39 Views)