Yesterday an update of DIY Racer has gone live!
This is what we were able to fix:
- Memory footprint reduced from 35 slots to 22 slots.
- We added a turbo boost, which fill through air time.
- We changed the controls so that it matches more traditional race games.
- We tweaked the camera a bit.
- We made some changes to the HUD, for better visibility.
One thing we couldn't do because of technical limitations was to add a spectator mode. That's a real shame, but nothing we can do about.
Let us know what you think!
P.S. parodygm : You can invite friends can play, they get an ugly wreck of a car though (if they don't own the game).