Welcoming Committee
3752 posts

Re: DREAM ISLAND UPDATE?

Sep 4, 2012

It could be that you get it whether you swim with the dolphins or sharks.  I have pictures with both the dolphins and the sharks.   Not to mention the Sharks are on Sunday and you can see them from a distance on the other hand the Dolphins come out on Monday and you don't see them until you are actually in the water and swimming near the boat (at least in my case), then they just appear out of nowhere.  So other then the obvious differences there are other ways of knowing whether your swimming with the dolphins or sharks.  In the Q&A what was said was that you get the lilo from swimming with the sharks and that the dolphins will be coming to shore on Monday.

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 21 of 22 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2960 posts

Re: DREAM ISLAND UPDATE?

Sep 4, 2012

It doesn't make a difference when your trying to get the lilo floater. Swim with either the dolphins or sharks and get the reward. Just make sure you touch all 3...

Shadow-Runner wrote:

I think some people just cant tell the difference between sharks and dolphins, lol.

Which is funny. Its like trying to compare dogs to wolves...2 very different animals. Just cuz they may look somewhat alike, doesnt mean they are the same thing. 

someone should post a pic of the shark and dolphy for those who cant tell which animal theyre really swimming with. LOL

AlphaZone4.com | Home Item Database
Map
Map

Schlachlen-Haus fünf ................................

Message 22 of 22 (85 Views)