Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: Dear Home advertisement team,

May 30, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
The LOOT active camera advertisement on the EoD's needs to be updated or removed. It tells customers they can use take it to "any personal space" and this is no longer true.


 I get it, I just don't get it.

 

11nuggets.jpg

HomeStationMagazine
Message 31 of 50 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/29/2010
Offline
1940 posts
 

Re: Dear Home advertisement team,

[ Edited ]
May 30, 2013

If Loot really wants to get back into the camera/video business again I'd suggest they make one that can be used both in all private and PUBLIC spaces..

My Loot active camera went in storage when the Juggernaut "Observer" came out..



The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 32 of 50 (311 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/06/2012
Offline
10644 posts
 

Re: Dear Home advertisement team,

May 30, 2013
I fixed it jers. You get it now?

Im trying to let home development know that thanks to the new potter space the "any private space" comment is no longer true and could be used against them as false advertisement. Before anyone tries to use it against them.. So they can fix it.
Message 33 of 50 (307 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: Dear Home advertisement team,

May 30, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
I fixed it jers. You get it now?

Im trying to let home development know that thanks to the new potter space the "any private space" comment is no longer true and could be used against them as false advertisement. Before anyone tries to use it against them.. So they can fix it.


Thank you. just a reminder and I am sure you know Loot cams had been able to go everywhere as far as estates go until Hogwars potter arrived so saying that it was false advertising was not accurate as said. It was a fact. We know from another thread here that you HAVE to use only whats Potterish is the estate so how can Loot be held accountable when they would love to let users use their items like the cam in all estates. buck, I want to sell you and everyone at your job a new video phone for video conferencing. a video phone so you can talk with everyone for work. Guaranteed that it will work in all of your cubicles.  but if you decline to use it? hey, it will work in any cubicle if allowed I promise. Should i have to change up my sales pitch? not sure. 

HomeStationMagazine
Message 34 of 50 (298 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/06/2012
Offline
10644 posts
 

Re: Dear Home advertisement team,

May 30, 2013
But to any new comers its false advertisement. Unless it is removed.
Message 35 of 50 (294 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/06/2012
Offline
10644 posts
 

Re: Dear Home advertisement team,

May 30, 2013
And loot has already removed what this thread was originally about. I am not holding them responsible for anything false. They realized it was a legitimate issue and fixed it within just a few hours.

The marketing team that creates the purchase details for items are the ones who still need to address it.
Message 36 of 50 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: Dear Home advertisement team,

May 31, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
But to any new comers its false advertisement. Unless it is removed.


 Would a asteric next to the Loot cam in the store suffice? * Harry Potter hates us. I'll shoot LOOT a Email and get them to chime in if they want to address it.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 37 of 50 (287 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: Dear Home advertisement team,

May 31, 2013

buckallmighty wrote:
And loot has already removed what this thread was originally about. I am not holding them responsible for anything false. They realized it was a legitimate issue and fixed it within just a few hours.

The marketing team that creates the purchase details for items are the ones who still need to address it.

okay.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 38 of 50 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13187 posts
 

Re: Dear Home advertisement team,

May 31, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

buckallmighty wrote:
The LOOT active camera advertisement on the EoD's needs to be updated or removed. It tells customers they can use take it to "any personal space" and this is no longer true.


 I get it, I just don't get it.

 

11nuggets.jpg


CAN I HAZ McNUGGETS? 

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 39 of 50 (275 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 12/29/2010
Offline
1940 posts
 

Re: Dear Home advertisement team,

May 31, 2013

al2009man wrote:

Jersquall wrote:

buckallmighty wrote:
The LOOT active camera advertisement on the EoD's needs to be updated or removed. It tells customers they can use take it to "any personal space" and this is no longer true.


 I get it, I just don't get it.

 

11nuggets.jpg


CAN I HAZ McNUGGETS? 


You can have them............

 

McDonald's Chicken Nuggets were originally made from old chickens no longer able to lay eggs. These chickens are stripped down to the bone, and then 'ground up' into a chicken mash then combined with a variety of stabilizers and preservatives, pressed into familiar shapes, breaded and deep fried, freeze dried, and then shipped to McDonald's.



The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 40 of 50 (268 Views)
0 Likes