I Only Post Everything
1190 posts

Re: Do NOT leave out Canada! *Unofficial Canadian Thread*

Sep 26, 2009

buddykiwi wrote:

Its limited time. I would get there asap though because it can go at any time. My guess though would be Thursday, so any time before that. But I dont know, it could be there till October as well.

i likely missed it

I did to...If you can still get it what store do you get it in the malll? I'm new to home just got a ps3 yesterday

Sry not sure if you can get it.  I'd guess the costume of clothes stores though XD  Really i thought i've seen you on here before Dark Gamer?  Hmm my imagination likes to play tricks on me

i have been her i just posted...I never had a ps3 tho or have been on home.

Well congradulations on joining the playstation family then =DDD

Thanks if you want you can add me.

will do as soon as i geton my ps3

both of ya can add me as well!
Message 1160 of 1,426 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
678 posts

Sep 26, 2009
Was trying to find info on TGS and found this

"Today we have more than 13,300 TV dramas and 23,000 movies, and this service is going to be expanded outside the US"

Mab that outside US could be canada
Put a stop to it agent P

Eh Oh Canada Go!!! This is our Games
Message 1161 of 1,426 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Sep 26, 2009
I'm in Alberta and EB Games has recently started seliing PSN cards. If this is old news, apologies, ignore my post. I just couldn't find the end of the thread to find out if yall knew. lol. CANADA ROCKS!
I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case I see a snake - which I also keep handy.- W. C. Fields
Message 1162 of 1,426 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
First Son
7 posts

Sep 26, 2009

I live in Alberta. Ummm...from my virtual travels on Home I have met only a few Canadians that do not reside in Ontario. We may not have a bunch of American things, but we have some things they don't have. Like Pizza Pops. They do not have Pizza Pops in the U.S. They don't have Kraft Dinner a.k.a. 'KD' but they obviously have mac 'n' cheese. Just the major brand we associate with mac 'n' cheese is KD. We have Matthew Good and his previous Matthew Good Band music. And a person who resided in Calgary, Alberta, Canada invented Ginger Beef. According to studies Canadians are expected to have a longer life expectancy. Canada has the cheapest internet access on the earth. And we also apparently have more donut shops per capita than the United States does (Tim Horton's is planning to taking over the planet). Canadians have made many important inventions, including Kerosene, the electron microscope, the electronic organ, insulin, the IMAX film system, the snowmobile, and the electric cooking range, and I think we may have invented the zipper. Jim Carrey, Ellen Page, Seth Rogen, Michael Cera, Ryan Gosling are all Canadian and great actors. Never mind my ramblings. Don't know if anyone else has posted those facts. But even if we don't have many American things, we have many great Canadian things. Maybe to even this playstation thing out they should give us things that are Canadian exclusives. Like.................I can't think of anything. LOL Umm....exclusive deals. Where for a week a game will be free (like the rag doll kung-fu game)....or Canadian themed costumes for LBP. And a few Canadian games. That at first are only available on Canada's PSN Store. And a Canadian only space on Home. So we can meet other fellow Canadians...easier. That is all for my ramblings. Go Canada.  

Just Crash & Burn Already
Message 1163 of 1,426 (8 Views)
Wastelander
678 posts

Sep 26, 2009

anonymousalcohol wrote:
I'm in Alberta and EB Games has recently started seliing PSN cards. If this is old news, apologies, ignore my post. I just couldn't find the end of the thread to find out if yall knew. lol. CANADA ROCKS!

Yeah we found out a while ago but good to hear others are still getting the cards

Put a stop to it agent P

Message 1164 of 1,426 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Sep 26, 2009
AWESOME post crash... yup we friggin rock. We cetainly are outnumbered 4 some reason in Alberta compared 2 the amount of easterners. Guess tht just means theres more ppl werkin here with less leisure time. YAY 4 OIL COUNTRY! on tht note, GO OILERS! GO FLAMES! oilers 1st though lol. Bring the cup home even if its to Calgary, just do it !!
I always keep a supply of stimulant handy in case I see a snake - which I also keep handy.- W. C. Fields
Message 1165 of 1,426 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
66 posts

Sep 26, 2009

I was super excited and also shead a tear when I seen that we can purchase Game cards at eb games and also Future shop, all n all I want to say I AM CANADIAN. :smileyvery-happy:

If anyone wants to add me I say go ahead. 

You say being insane is a bad thing
Message 1166 of 1,426 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
585 posts

Sep 26, 2009

I am so sorry for not posting in such a long time! Grade 11 and social life DO NOT MIX. I have had not time, and am still busy!!! I will be updating the OP really soon, just getting everything ready...from the list  of Canadians to the 'The Great Playstation Canadians'. Did I miss anything important? And welcome new members of Canadian Playstation thread!!! 

Sora Signature 2 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 1167 of 1,426 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7484 posts

Sep 26, 2009

blTteRaPp3l wrote:

I am so sorry for not posting in such a long time! Grade 11 and social life DO NOT MIX. I have had not time, and am still busy!!! I will be updating the OP really soon, just getting everything ready...from the list  of Canadians to the 'The Great Playstation Canadians'. Did I miss anything important? And welcome new members of Canadian Playstation thread!!! 

Not that i know of...Well besides me finally getting a ps3

Message 1168 of 1,426 (8 Views)
Wastelander
678 posts

Sep 27, 2009

blTteRaPp3l wrote:

LMAO inoe huh.  I'm in g11 too and thisyear i was saying i'm gonna do great then after the first week i was saying jus kill me now.  Social life and me time all ended.  But it's getting more ballenced.  I've blown close to a hundred bucks in the past two weeks hanging wit friends now cause we're all sick of not having a proper social life so when the long weekend came SPLURGE XD

Put a stop to it agent P

Message 1169 of 1,426 (8 Views)
0 Likes