Reply
Splicer
Registered: 07/07/2009
Offline
45 posts
 

Re: Do NOT leave out Canada! *Unofficial Canadian Thread* - UPDATED NOV 6/09

Dec 29, 2009
hey guys, remeber me? I was online in the summer on this forum. Anyways, congrats on 1000 posts and Happy New Year!
Message 1341 of 1,426 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 08/22/2007
Offline
219 posts
 

Re: Do NOT leave out Canada! *Unofficial Canadian Thread* - UPDATED NOV 6/09

Dec 29, 2009

Man Why have I not posted on this one before?

First the Leafs Suck and now this....

 

I think the Issues are not really HOME based as some have pointed out but the worries around product and copyright infringements due to Canada's

perceived laxness on file sharing/downloading laws. But seeing as the PSN is a closed loop environment you would think Sony could keep it together.

"Fear the Shade that walks....."
Message 1342 of 1,426 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 10/26/2008
Offline
678 posts
 

Re: Do NOT leave out Canada! *Unofficial Canadian Thread* - UPDATED NOV 6/09

Dec 31, 2009

guitarhero1234 wrote:
hey guys, remeber me? I was online in the summer on this forum. Anyways, congrats on 1000 posts and Happy New Year!

 

Yeah i doo XD
Put a stop to it agent P

Eh Oh Canada Go!!! This is our Games
Message 1343 of 1,426 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/26/2008
Offline
7484 posts
 

Re: Do NOT leave out Canada! *Unofficial Canadian Thread* - UPDATED NOV 6/09

Jan 1, 2010
I agree. People make CFW cause they can't do things so they fix it themselves.
Message 1344 of 1,426 (13 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/23/2008
Offline
188 posts
 

Re: Do NOT leave out Canada! *Unofficial Canadian Thread* - UPDATED NOV 6/09

Jan 1, 2010
Funny they all say it's because we(Canadian's) alow copy rite stealing!
No one ever smart enough to think maybe,
"It's cause where pissed for being advertised something" Only to find your Restricted to a limited "Whatever you wanna call it!"

I've been ridiculed here so many time's for problem's that later to find out are just restricted to me because of my location!
 
 -Say What's happening to me is cause I'm an Idiot!,
-Try to tell me I Can't work My Own System (PS3 & PSP + PSP Go!) So Go F ur Selves!
-Even Customer service won't give ya a streight ansewer! (Just Check The Forum's)
 - "HA" That's Why This is here"Isn't It?"
 
I gotta give it to sony for adding Netflix to try &  make people happy!
But NetFlix is a JOKE!
 
"C'mon SONY,! If I wanted that I'd already have it!"
If you wanna offer a crap service like that! Atleast make it Payable from PSN Card!!
 
One thing I will Give SONY IS! So Far They Havn't Copp'd Out on the Game's YET!
 
Message Edited by shungokusatsu on 01-01-2010 12:25 PM
Message 1345 of 1,426 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 12/23/2008
Offline
188 posts
 

Re: Do NOT leave out Canada! *Unofficial Canadian Thread* - UPDATED NOV 6/09

Jan 2, 2010
In response to my earlier post!
 
Not that I feel much different,
I Dually owe my apologize for my inappropriate Language & Am sorry if I Have offended anyone!
"I Was Upset That Day!"
Needless to say This Is an OPEN FORUM & Expressions I may have used are not appropriate.
 
Please except my apologize as I will refrain from such inappropriate Language in the future.
Message 1346 of 1,426 (13 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 01/26/2008
Offline
7484 posts
 

Re: Do NOT leave out Canada! *Unofficial Canadian Thread* - UPDATED NOV 6/09

Jan 2, 2010

ipaidthebills wrote:
In response to my earlier post!
 
Not that I feel much different,
I Dually owe my apologize for my inappropriate Language & Am sorry if I Have offended anyone!
"I Was Upset That Day!"
Needless to say This Is an OPEN FORUM & Expressions I may have used are not appropriate.
 
Please except my apologize as I will refrain from such inappropriate Language in the future.

thats ok by the time i read it the mods had already edited it.

 

Message 1347 of 1,426 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 07/07/2009
Offline
45 posts
 

Re: Do NOT leave out Canada! *Unofficial Canadian Thread* - UPDATED NOV 6/09

Jan 3, 2010

Is it just me or does it seem like Sony is getting their Canadian ideas from us. I mean, I'm not on to many sights, I'm not on Facebook or Myspace or Twitter, but to the people from this blog that are or those fanboys who are supporting Canada in the gaming world , kudos.

 

If it's because of you, keep up the good work. 

 

Hey also remember last year Rag Doll Kung Fu was free on American PlayStation Store? What a good example of us getting screwed with these deals.

Message 1348 of 1,426 (13 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 07/07/2009
Offline
45 posts
 

Re: Do NOT leave out Canada! *Unofficial Canadian Thread* - UPDATED NOV 6/09

Jan 3, 2010

Ya well at the end of summer I got really busy and no time to go and complain on the internet!! lol

 

So i finally logged onto my email again and had 200 unread messages so I took the time to delete them and now I'm trying to keep up but it's a pain in the butt to respond to blog entries and check my email every two hours.

 

All aside from that, recently my PS3 80 gb (2nd gen from late 2007) had errors reading blurays and wouldnt budge so I got a new one (80 gb, 3rd gen from about early 2008, though it doesnt play PS2 games, just 2 USB PORTS and no sd card/memory stic PRO DUO slots)

 but it gets the job done but I'm still keeping the old one for future purposes.

 

 

Also i'VE had to deactivate everything from the ps store which sucks cause I got to download everything again, though I don't have to worry about wasting my money on more   Rock Band DLC because recently the DLC has been that pure bad.

 

Also all my trpohies are synced luckily, but all my game saves are gone so I got to restart LITTLEBIGPLANET again which I'm already now I'm about half way through but it's a pain in the butt. 

 

Enough talk about me, but anyone else got to vent about anything that is completly random and has nothing to do with Playstation but has still (for some reason) time to reply to this blog which would just be an extra entry on this forum but hey, the Internet is for complaining, right?

 

**Sorry if that last word gets censored and offends anyone** 

Message Edited by guitarhero1234 on 01-02-2010 09:40 PM
Message Edited by Cobra1 on 01-03-2010 09:14 AM
Message 1349 of 1,426 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
Registered: 01/01/2009
Offline
82 posts
 

Re: Do NOT leave out Canada! *Unofficial Canadian Thread* - UPDATED NOV 6/09

Jan 3, 2010

guitarhero1234 wrote:

Ya well at the end of summer I got really busy and no time to go and complain on the internet!! lol

 

So i finally logged onto my email again and had 200 unread messages so I took the time to delete them and now I'm trying to keep up but it's a pain in the butt to respond to blog entries and check my email every two hours.

 

All aside from that, recently my PS3 80 gb (2nd gen from late 2007) had errors reading blurays and wouldnt budge so I got a new one (80 gb, 3rd gen from about early 2008, though it doesnt play PS2 games, just 2 USB PORTS and no sd card/memory stic PRO DUO slots)

 but it gets the job done but I'm still keeping the old one for future purposes.

 

 

Also i'VE had to deactivate everything from the ps store which sucks cause I got to download everything again, though I don't have to worry about wasting my money on more   Rock Band DLC because recently the DLC has been that pure bad.

 

Also all my trpohies are synced luckily, but all my game saves are gone so I got to restart LITTLEBIGPLANET again which I'm already now I'm about half way through but it's a pain in the butt. 

 

Enough talk about me, but anyone else got to vent about anything that is completly random and has nothing to do with Playstation but has still (for some reason) time to reply to this blog which would just be an extra entry on this forum but hey, the Internet is for complaining, right?

 

**Sorry if that last word gets censored and offends anyone** 

Message Edited by guitarhero1234 on 01-02-2010 09:40 PM

In the future you can back up your save data on a flash drive. I've done it and uploaded onto a different PS3.

Message Edited by Cobra1 on 01-03-2010 09:27 AM
Message 1350 of 1,426 (13 Views)