Splicer
45 posts

Re: Do NOT leave out Canada! *Unofficial Canadian Thread* - UPDATED NOV 6/09

Jan 19, 2010

Ok, not to be trying to put an end to this forum or all hope in Sony for Canada, but face it, we're a smaller country than the U.S.. We've got smaller government, smaller army, and we've haven't got as much of a population worthy of demand here. We're lucky we got PSN cards here. And this is why many companies underestimate us. Also Canada hasn't got a Hollywood or Beverly Hills, the government doesn't want to are care to pass the rights for movies here. And what are we going to do about it? We're going to complain on the Internet although that won't get us far! I think it's good that people stand up for Canada in battles like this, and I support it, but I think we have hope that just isn't there.!

As long as we win the WINTER olympics, that is something other countries like the U.S. can't brag about, especially hosting it in Vancouver, although I would prefer it here in Toronto. lol

Message 1361 of 1,426 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Jan 19, 2010

Hey I need some advice. I'm saving some money for Modnation Racers and Gran Turismo 5 when they come out. Any of you guys gonna get Modnation Racers or have any decicive thoughts about it ??

Message 1362 of 1,426 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
678 posts

Jan 19, 2010

guitarhero1234 wrote:

Ok, not to be trying to put an end to this forum or all hope in Sony for Canada, but face it, we're a smaller country than the U.S.. We've got smaller government, smaller army, and we've haven't got as much of a population worthy of demand here. We're lucky we got PSN cards here. And this is why many companies underestimate us. Also Canada hasn't got a Hollywood or Beverly Hills, the government doesn't want to are care to pass the rights for movies here. And what are we going to do about it? We're going to complain on the Internet although that won't get us far! I think it's good that people stand up for Canada in battles like this, and I support it, but I think we have hope that just isn't there.!

As long as we win the WINTER olympics, that is something other countries like the U.S. can't brag about, especially hosting it in Vancouver, although I would prefer it here in Toronto. lol

YEAHHHHHH go CANADA 2010 WE GONNA GET THE GOLD =DDDD

Put a stop to it agent P

Eh Oh Canada Go!!! This is our Games
Message 1363 of 1,426 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
678 posts

Jan 19, 2010

guitarhero1234 wrote:

Hey I need some advice. I'm saving some money for Modnation Racers and Gran Turismo 5 when they come out. Any of you guys gonna get Modnation Racers or have any decicive thoughts about it ??

About modnation racers i didn't really like the beta and if it's not 4 players and only has racing modes then prob not.  GT5 mabey i'll rent that first then see.  I'm waiting to see if sony really supports the motion controller with some great games or i might buy the other motion consel

Put a stop to it agent P

Message 1364 of 1,426 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Splicer
82 posts

Jan 19, 2010

buddykiwi wrote:

guitarhero1234 wrote:

About modnation racers i didn't really like the beta and if it's not 4 players and only has racing modes then prob not.  GT5 mabey i'll rent that first then see.  I'm waiting to see if sony really supports the motion controller with some great games or i might buy the other motion consel

GT5 no clue but MNR is 2nd quarter.
Message 1365 of 1,426 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Jan 23, 2010
but it is true, whenever i look at the playstation blog and see video store update i always kick myself in the head!!.
Message 1366 of 1,426 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Jan 23, 2010

hey, we should start a PS Home club about Canadian PS related issuses (if not already done)

although i ain't the one spending the $4.99 monthly payments now

Message 1367 of 1,426 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
45 posts

Jan 23, 2010

here's my new catch phrase hopefully

thanks for your help Sony...not

Message 1368 of 1,426 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1763 posts

Jan 23, 2010
Looks like canadians will be excluded from getting a big daddy costume in home. The only way to get it is to preorder bioshock 2 from amazon but the canadian page doesn't say anything about it
milo128smith Trophy Card
Message 1369 of 1,426 (7 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
678 posts

Jan 23, 2010

guitarhero1234 wrote:
but it is true, whenever i look at the playstation blog and see video store update i always kick myself in the head!!.

hmm i cant kick myself in the head, to many exams to study for to lose any brain cells XD

Put a stop to it agent P

Message 1370 of 1,426 (7 Views)
0 Likes