Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Re: Does anyone else really dislike the Aurora update?

Apr 10, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

Interesting that some are concerned or amused by the fact, that the current version of Orbs no longer holds an interest for many of us.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

There is nothing wrong with showing concern that the current version of Orb Runner no longer holds interest to many and there's no amusement in that.  I do however, find it contradictory that people on here that do keep mentioning how long it will take and that they are so disappointed still go and play it every day since it was updated.  Its almost like they want to discourage others from playing but they go themselves and play, does this seem sincere?  I honestly don't believe so. 

Seriously?  You mean to say that no one does anything unless they like doing it?  So everyone that spent hours randomly running around smashing eggs to unlock the rewards from the LKWD dragon egg game was having a blast?  There are countless things people do that they do not like doing, but they do it as they are interested in the end result. 

As for discouraging others - that is RIDICULOUS!  This goes back to your wild assertion that it does not help others to let them know what the required amount of XP is needed to reach specific levels.  What exactly are you so bloody afraid of?  Finding out how many hours you have spent doing the same thing over and over and for what?  

If you are happy not knowing how much XP you need, or how much average XP you might be able to get over a certain amount of time, then fine - ignore those threads that offer that information - but to characterize those that have taken a great deal of their own time to help others by learning and sharing that information with others as not being helpful and even as people with selfish alternative motives just makes you out to be some kind of ignorant thoughtless troll - not that you are one, or even that you intended your remarks to be received that way, but that is how you come off when you make comments like these.

You have a tendency to misquote when people state something and turn it into what you feel it means and not what it does mean.  This is why what you call information I call "your interpretation of what is said" Im not even gonna bother with your nonsence anymore.  This will be the last post of yours I will reply to, have fun repling to mine all you what, dont care and its of no interest to me what you have to say.

I also think its rediculous that these old people just kudo ur post because its contrary to what I say and To them I say "Grow up already"  its a shame to see people their age acting like children. 

I know what you mean Tsunade,,, The little picture he drew of me actually made me feel sorry for him,,,   to think a man his age would act like a 6th grader and throw a hissy fit because someone pointed out his misdirection is part of the reason the forums are sliding into the dumps,,, That and the people who think they are stand up comics and don't have a shred of talent when it comes to humor.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 61 of 66 (177 Views)
Lombax Warrior
106 posts

Apr 10, 2013

To me Aurora makes no sense. I've tried it and I just don't like it. I am only interested in the Hover Chair and actually just wish that was on the marketplace then trying to get it through a 24 hour bird cage. So my vote is I don't like it.

Message 62 of 66 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 10, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

I know what you mean Tsunade,,, The little picture he drew of me actually made me feel sorry for him,,,   to think a man his age would act like a 6th grader and throw a hissy fit because someone pointed out his misdirection is part of the reason the forums are sliding into the dumps,,, That and the people who think they are stand up comics and don't have a shred of talent when it comes to humor.

The fact that you not only did not "get" the reference to the pic (which is actually a well known painting), but that you feel that is acting like a 6th grader and the fact that there was no misdirection, and that it is all in your pretty lil head - just shows who here is really acting like a lil child.  Listen to yourself and grow up!

You and your 'posse' of 'girls' use these forums like a high school lunch room trying to gang up on people who you don't like or agree with.  It's pathetic.   If you paid as much attention to your own behavior as you do others, you might not like what you see.  

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 63 of 66 (162 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Apr 10, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Hazgazemos wrote:

Things have gone a little crazy on Orb popper balloon chaser.

Took this last night on my phone..

orbtoplist.jpg

I recognise one user in that top 5. Shame that people can circumvent standard stuff and spoil it for everyone. You'd think they could simply ISE the rewards and leave the leaderboard alone. 

Like I said  Home didn't fail the people - People failed Home.

So People failed their house? so there homeless? *Sorry to be stupid*

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 64 of 66 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Apr 11, 2013

al2009man wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Hazgazemos wrote:

orbtoplist.jpg

I recognise one user in that top 5. Shame that people can circumvent standard stuff and spoil it for everyone. You'd think they could simply ISE the rewards and leave the leaderboard alone. 

Oh Al, the Forums wouldn't be the same without you and your original personality.

Message 65 of 66 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Ghost of Sparta
13184 posts

Apr 11, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

al2009man wrote:

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Hazgazemos wrote:

orbtoplist.jpg

Oh Al, the Forums wouldn't be the same without you and your original personality.

What's my original personality look like? (oh, Al get stupider every year)

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 66 of 66 (104 Views)