Fender Bender
2129 posts

Re: Dr. Pepper MiniGame

May 2, 2013

I think a sexist ad campaign fits right into sexist Home (Didn't the guys all love the Axe campaign?) because Sony, itself, seems to be a sexist company.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 41 of 80 (315 Views)
I Only Post Everything
819 posts

May 2, 2013

Icinq wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

_
So if 2 females don't agree with the rest of you...than they have to be the same person? That makes a lot of sense. So every guy on here who don't agree with the rest of the forums are also the same person right? Wow so some guy on here has multiple accounts right? And to think I said you didn't have a brain. Silly me. 

Well... that's not a "no". :smileylol:

_
Oh sorry.... no I'm not AbysmalDawna. But I don't really care if you think I'm her or not. So what your all saying is it's impossible for 2 females to have an opinion on something? And do you think if I really was her I was trying to fool people into thinking I'm not, that I would use the same avatar? When I first chose this avatar I thought I was the only one using it. Then I saw her use it too, but I was like oh well. So we use the same picture. 

Jeez...a simple no would have been cool...i just thought that yall have a simialar style about you...so i asked..i didnt know it wasnt kosher to be a Dawna...anyways take it as a compliment, as she writes in a thoughtful way, and just in case you didnt know, most of the people here have at least one sub-account...so again..i was just asking. Anyways..youve clearly shown your intellectual prowess to me...so i concede to you Icinq. you smart i dumm. me had fum tho :smileytongue:

Message 42 of 80 (292 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2749 posts

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

I think a sexist ad campaign fits right into sexist Home (Didn't the guys all love the Axe campaign?) because Sony, itself, seems to be a sexist company.

This ad campaign aired on network tv several months ago. In this country it received a considerable internet backlash at the time. Personally I think people have become way to sensitive and easily offended. We have lost all sense of humor in this country. As a male, I found the campaign quite funny. This country is divided 50/50 on many issues. With our diversity someone will always be offended. 

Come on people lighten up. It is a Great Reward and I am happy to see corporate interest in Home. 

Posted Image

Message 43 of 80 (282 Views)
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

May 2, 2013

Dr Pepper 10 was released in 2011, And the marketing promotion set for it was to entice men to drink the lower calorie version. 

Now with that being said yes it agitated some women.

What makes this funny is that there's been complaints on this forum of us not getting events like we used to, Or not getting events from outside brands (Ex. Axe Brisk Victoria secret). With those all being past event sponsors.

We finally get a new minigame from an outside brand and it gets hit in the forums negatively.

Now does negativity entice anyone to further promote or sponsor in that event/service? Nope.

Hmm could this be why we don't get a lot of sponsored events, Cause they get ripped apart with criticism on here.

Home has its own CIA, Didn't you know? .....Contradiction,Ignorance,Assumption.
Everyone is a lunatic its just when will they break from the asylum, I have.
Trolling? Pfft .... Entertainment.
Message 44 of 80 (267 Views)
Fender Bender
2129 posts

May 2, 2013

@ ITCOB1 and TheLunatic Parade: I'm trying to think how to respond without saying you're both stupid.

ITCOB: " As a male, I found the campaign quite funny. Come on people lighten up. It is a Great Reward and I am happy to see corporate interest in Home."

As a male, you find sexist campaigns funny? Wow, there's a surprise.

TheLunatic Parade: "Now does negativity entice anyone to further promote or sponsor in that event/service? Nope. Hmm could this be why we don't get a lot of sponsored events, Cause they get ripped apart with criticism on here."

Any company would expect some negative responses to any campaign. With campaigns like these, they should expect a lot. Do they care? No. Why? Any publicity is GOOD publicity.

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 45 of 80 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
155 posts

May 2, 2013

:smileyhappy: nice to see that arguments can even surface on minigames. boohoo get your reward and be happy :smileylol:

Message 46 of 80 (224 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

May 2, 2013

Well they have a game for the ladies coming up. Man vs. Beast. Lol

photo 4f082c05-f120-486c-89cf-2b897b97a2e8_zps5aafc426.jpg
Message 47 of 80 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12801 posts

May 2, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

SOOO TRUE.

Heck even AXE also have female stuffs. 

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 48 of 80 (201 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
12801 posts

May 2, 2013

I see a Argurment over Dr Pepper 10.

Better go make popcorns and invite Chad over

photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 49 of 80 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
2749 posts

[ Edited ]
May 2, 2013

@VioletWinds

You hand picked a couple of sentences out of the context of my post and clearly missed the point of my post.

As a side note, that ad campaign was directly only targeted for men. Obviously, their market research must have shown adequate product saturation with already diet conscious women.

Posted Image

Message 50 of 80 (185 Views)
0 Likes