Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
1207 posts

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Mar 19, 2013

ck2875 wrote:

Edit: Opps. I guess I needed to refresh the page after getting back from dinner. Looks like we already have a winner.

Also, a big congrats on the Poster of the Week title, Julia.

Any chance she can be nominated for "Poster of the Year"?

Message 121 of 404 (502 Views)
Fender Bender
2280 posts

Mar 19, 2013

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:
Every time Hopper wears that outfit, he tells the ladies, "I would love to see what you would do with this."

The poor lad needs a new line.

Well, there is some reason we became friends right? Never underestimate the power of a good line. Smiley Tongue

http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 122 of 404 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1350 posts

Mar 20, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:

Hi, my main hobby (and - partially - job) is to draw and art/graphic design in general.

Recently i drew a friend Home avatar, and i realized that i could ask here if someone wanted his/her character to become a drawing. So, if you want one just send me or post a picture of your Home avatar, and i will gladly try to draw it, just for fun (as i will do that in my free time it could take a little while).

This is the one i did for my friend , but i can try to change the style based on your requests (well... if anyone will even want one)

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

If these pics are enough, I would love to see what you come up with, Julia. If not, then you are welcome to send me a message through PSN from which I can send additional pictures.

Empress @OTMS_01 26-01-2013.jpg

Image20130308002841214.jpgLego-Less n Your_Empress @GS_02 29-12-2012_1.jpgMissy @GSR_02 _1.jpg

@Xi_Apt_White_Mask.jpg

Lego-Less, Empress n stargazermike 06-01-2013_1.jpgMissy with tarilyn 30-01-2013.jpg@HT_147950.jpg

abovePrivateHideaway.jpgYour_Empress in Home_Tycoon_01 18-11-2012_1.jpg

Missy @HT_Skydance 14-12-2012.jpg

Missy @HT_Happy 14-12-2012.jpgYour_Empress under x7_Entrance_01 25-11-2012_1.jpg

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 123 of 404 (351 Views)
Wastelander
252 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013

I completed another drawing, going in order with the requests it was LightningEmotion turn (via PM).

I had this picture of his avatar:

And i made this (to see it in full resolution, right click the image and copy the url into a new tab):

lemotion_ok4.jpg

I hope you like it 

@Empress: they are perfect Smiley Very Happy

Message 124 of 404 (348 Views)
Sackboy
389 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Very very nice work , I will send over a pic of mine via xmb when I get online and if you can when its my turn and your still doing these i'd be grateful for the drawing.

Keep up the great work Smiley Happy

Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 125 of 404 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Mar 20, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:

I completed another drawing, going in order with the requests it was LightningEmotion turn (via PM).

And i made this (to see it in full resolution, right click the image and copy the url into a new tab):

lemotion_ok4.jpg

I hope you like it 

I've been seeing a lot of guy avatars using the hair that Lightning is using. I've been trying to find that hair for my male avatar for quite a while now. Do you or anyone know what hair style is that and where it's from? I'm really hoping its not a female glitch hair.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 126 of 404 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Mar 20, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

PinkJulia wrote:

lemotion_ok4.jpg

I hope you like it 

I've been seeing a lot of guy avatars using the hair that Lightning is using. I've been trying to find that hair for my male avatar for quite a while now. Do you or anyone know what hair style is that and where it's from? I'm really hoping its not a female glitch hair.

It is unfortunately Smiley Sad

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 127 of 404 (325 Views)
Survivor
1350 posts

Mar 20, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:

As an artist myself, especially with photography, I know that many pictures are better than a few to capture the 'essence' or the 'perfect' shot. However, many many times I miss that perfect shot. Or something gets lost in the haze. It takes time n patience like many things in life.

Thank you Julia, I'm sure it will be wonderful ^.~

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 128 of 404 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

PinkJulia wrote:

lemotion_ok4.jpg

I hope you like it 

It is unfortunately Smiley Sad

Let me guess. It's that long Idol Styles hair that has a long ponytail and star earrings?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 129 of 404 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1633 posts

Mar 20, 2013

Thank you so Much , Julia!

Great Job ^_^!!

Turned out very awesome , lol!

Message 130 of 404 (306 Views)