Reply
Highlighted
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 02/14/2010
Offline
1207 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Mar 19, 2013

ck2875 wrote:

Edit: Opps. I guess I needed to refresh the page after getting back from dinner. Looks like we already have a winner.

  

Also, a big congrats on the Poster of the Week title, Julia.


Any chance she can be nominated for "Poster of the Year"?

Message 121 of 404 (502 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/25/2009
Offline
2280 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Mar 19, 2013

X-MsLiZa-X wrote:
Every time Hopper wears that outfit, he tells the ladies, "I would love to see what you would do with this."

The poor lad needs a new line.

Well, there is some reason we became friends right? Never underestimate the power of a good line. Smiley Tongue



http://www.yourpshome.net/f2/
Message 122 of 404 (444 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 05/07/2012
Offline
1350 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Mar 20, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:

Hi, my main hobby (and - partially - job) is to draw and art/graphic design in general.

 

Recently i drew a friend Home avatar, and i realized that i could ask here if someone wanted his/her character to become a drawing. So, if you want one just send me or post a picture of your Home avatar, and i will gladly try to draw it, just for fun (as i will do that in my free time it could take a little while).

 

This is the one i did for my friend , but i can try to change the style based on your requests (well... if anyone will even want one)

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

If these pics are enough, I would love to see what you come up with, Julia. If not, then you are welcome to send me a message through PSN from which I can send additional pictures.

 

Empress @OTMS_01 26-01-2013.jpg

 

Image20130308002841214.jpgLego-Less n Your_Empress @GS_02 29-12-2012_1.jpgMissy @GSR_02 _1.jpg

@Xi_Apt_White_Mask.jpg

Lego-Less, Empress n stargazermike 06-01-2013_1.jpgMissy with tarilyn 30-01-2013.jpg@HT_147950.jpg

abovePrivateHideaway.jpgYour_Empress in Home_Tycoon_01 18-11-2012_1.jpg

Missy @HT_Skydance 14-12-2012.jpg

Missy @HT_Happy 14-12-2012.jpgYour_Empress under x7_Entrance_01 25-11-2012_1.jpg

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 123 of 404 (351 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 03/27/2010
Offline
252 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

[ Edited ]
Mar 20, 2013

I completed another drawing, going in order with the requests it was LightningEmotion turn (via PM).

 

I had this picture of his avatar:

 

 

And i made this (to see it in full resolution, right click the image and copy the url into a new tab):

 

lemotion_ok4.jpg

 

I hope you like it 

 

@Empress: they are perfect Smiley Very Happy

Message 124 of 404 (348 Views)
Sackboy
Registered: 05/20/2009
Offline
389 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Mar 20, 2013

Very very nice work , I will send over a pic of mine via xmb when I get online and if you can when its my turn and your still doing these i'd be grateful for the drawing.

 

 Keep up the great work Smiley Happy



Twitter- @ALEXELWAY7

Youtube - ALEXELWAY
Message 125 of 404 (334 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Mar 20, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:

I completed another drawing, going in order with the requests it was LightningEmotion turn (via PM).

 

I had this picture of his avatar:

 

 

And i made this (to see it in full resolution, right click the image and copy the url into a new tab):

 

lemotion_ok4.jpg

 

I hope you like it 

 

@Empress: they are perfect Smiley Very Happy


I've been seeing a lot of guy avatars using the hair that Lightning is using. I've been trying to find that hair for my male avatar for quite a while now. Do you or anyone know what hair style is that and where it's from? I'm really hoping its not a female glitch hair.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 126 of 404 (330 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5453 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Mar 20, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

PinkJulia wrote:

I completed another drawing, going in order with the requests it was LightningEmotion turn (via PM).

 

I had this picture of his avatar:

 

 

And i made this (to see it in full resolution, right click the image and copy the url into a new tab):

 

lemotion_ok4.jpg

 

I hope you like it 

 

@Empress: they are perfect Smiley Very Happy


I've been seeing a lot of guy avatars using the hair that Lightning is using. I've been trying to find that hair for my male avatar for quite a while now. Do you or anyone know what hair style is that and where it's from? I'm really hoping its not a female glitch hair.


It is unfortunately Smiley Sad

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 127 of 404 (325 Views)
Survivor
Registered: 05/07/2012
Offline
1350 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Mar 20, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:

 

@Empress: they are perfect Smiley Very Happy


As an artist myself, especially with photography, I know that many pictures are better than a few to capture the 'essence' or the 'perfect' shot. However, many many times I miss that perfect shot. Or something gets lost in the haze. It takes time n patience like many things in life.

 

Thank you Julia, I'm sure it will be wonderful ^.~

Your_Empress x7 flirt leader worldwide final and forever photo Your_Empress x7 forever final_zpssgnzebgr.jpg
Message 128 of 404 (318 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Mar 20, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

PinkJulia wrote:

I completed another drawing, going in order with the requests it was LightningEmotion turn (via PM).

 

I had this picture of his avatar:

 

 

And i made this (to see it in full resolution, right click the image and copy the url into a new tab):

 

lemotion_ok4.jpg

 

I hope you like it 

 

@Empress: they are perfect Smiley Very Happy


I've been seeing a lot of guy avatars using the hair that Lightning is using. I've been trying to find that hair for my male avatar for quite a while now. Do you or anyone know what hair style is that and where it's from? I'm really hoping its not a female glitch hair.


It is unfortunately Smiley Sad


Let me guess. It's that long Idol Styles hair that has a long ponytail and star earrings?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 129 of 404 (309 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 01/29/2011
Offline
1633 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Mar 20, 2013

Thank you so Much , Julia!

 

Great Job ^_^!!

 

Turned out very awesome , lol!

Message 130 of 404 (306 Views)