Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 23, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:

Ok Hinata, your turn is very soon Smiley Very Happy

 

I started working on WHERES_MY_SOUP (funny id) drawing, but im at an early stage...still i want to post it, so you see im not being too lazy!

 

soup.jpg

 

Of course its just the start, it will look completely different at the end, like the other drawings


It is? Now you got me more eager and anxious, lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 261 of 404 (249 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/30/2010
Offline
128 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 23, 2013

You have a very interesting looking avatar! I like it!

 photo ezgifcom-gif-maker_zps80afdb43.gif
Message 262 of 404 (244 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 23, 2013

So Julia...Hinata and I have discussed some things, and she has a specific request for her picture.....Smiley Tongue

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 263 of 404 (237 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 23, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

So Julia...Hinata and I have discussed some things, and she has a specific request for her picture.....Smiley Tongue


Oh? And what things might that be?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 264 of 404 (226 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 23, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

So Julia...Hinata and I have discussed some things, and she has a specific request for her picture.....Smiley Tongue


Oh? And what things might that be?


Just.....certain......features......enhanced......Smiley Embarassed

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 265 of 404 (221 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 23, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

So Julia...Hinata and I have discussed some things, and she has a specific request for her picture.....Smiley Tongue


Oh? And what things might that be?


Just.....certain......features......enhanced......Smiley Embarassed


Oh goodness. I won't ask. I'll wait to see. LoL.

Message 266 of 404 (219 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 23, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

So Julia...Hinata and I have discussed some things, and she has a specific request for her picture.....Smiley Tongue


Oh? And what things might that be?


Just.....certain......features......enhanced......Smiley Embarassed


Oh goodness. I won't ask. I'll wait to see. LoL.


Don't get me wrong, this wasn't my suggestion. It was a decision we discussed Smiley Surprised

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 267 of 404 (215 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 10/12/2012
Offline
124 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 23, 2013
Wow looks great so far Julia Smiley Very Happy
____________________________________________________________
I Live For Angels' Baseball
trout home run photo: Mike Trout robs J.J. Hardy of a home run Mike_Trout_catch_20120627.gif
Message 268 of 404 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 23, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

So Julia...Hinata and I have discussed some things, and she has a specific request for her picture.....Smiley Tongue


Oh? And what things might that be?


Just.....certain......features......enhanced......Smiley Embarassed


Oh goodness. I won't ask. I'll wait to see. LoL.


Don't get me wrong, this wasn't my suggestion. It was a decision we discussed Smiley Surprised


Oh, hush, you. We all know that you just want to see me and Souly "enhanced." Smiley Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 269 of 404 (197 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
Registered: 03/27/2010
Offline
252 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 23, 2013
Im sorry, i wont "enhance" any feature in their drawing Smiley Very Happy
Message 270 of 404 (165 Views)