Reply
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29264 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

homeboy79 wrote:
OMG! Your work is ROCKIN', Julia! I would LOVE one if you have time! Let me go snap a pic real quick!

I think she has enough to keep her busy now until the next millinium. LoL

Message 141 of 404 (1,624 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/07/2008
Offline
2000 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Mar 22, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

homeboy79 wrote:
OMG! Your work is ROCKIN', Julia! I would LOVE one if you have time! Let me go snap a pic real quick!

I think she has enough to keep her busy now until the next millinium. LoL


IKR?! Well, hopefully she may have a sec or two to do one for me....

 

PS. HEY, JD!!! Smiley Wink

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix


WATCH:  Homeboy's How To


FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix


Message 142 of 404 (1,601 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5175 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Mar 22, 2013

homeboy79 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

homeboy79 wrote:
OMG! Your work is ROCKIN', Julia! I would LOVE one if you have time! Let me go snap a pic real quick!

I think she has enough to keep her busy now until the next millinium. LoL


IKR?! Well, hopefully she may have a sec or two to do one for me....

 

PS. HEY, JD!!! Smiley Wink


You'll have to wait your turn, just like how everyone else is.

Message 143 of 404 (1,584 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29264 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Mar 22, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

homeboy79 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

homeboy79 wrote:
OMG! Your work is ROCKIN', Julia! I would LOVE one if you have time! Let me go snap a pic real quick!

I think she has enough to keep her busy now until the next millinium. LoL


IKR?! Well, hopefully she may have a sec or two to do one for me....

 

PS. HEY, JD!!! Smiley Wink


You'll have to wait your turn, just like how everyone else is.


I haven't even submitted a picture. I am enjoying seeing what she comes up with though. Smiley Happy

Message 144 of 404 (1,581 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5175 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Mar 22, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:
 

I haven't even submitted a picture. I am enjoying seeing what she comes up with though. Smiley Happy


Do it, Jo. Submit a picture. You know you want, too, lol. Smiley Tongue

Message 145 of 404 (1,575 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/07/2008
Offline
2000 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

[ Edited ]
Mar 22, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

homeboy79 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

homeboy79 wrote:
OMG! Your work is ROCKIN', Julia! I would LOVE one if you have time! Let me go snap a pic real quick!

I think she has enough to keep her busy now until the next millinium. LoL


IKR?! Well, hopefully she may have a sec or two to do one for me....

 

PS. HEY, JD!!! Smiley Wink


You'll have to wait your turn, just like how everyone else is.


ok, pics are up on my original post  (a few posts back)!

 

oh, and..will do, gladly, Hinata...  Smiley Happy

 

*patiently waits*

SUBSCRIBE: InWorldPix


WATCH:  Homeboy's How To


FOLLOW:  @InWorldPix


Message 146 of 404 (1,563 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 03/27/2010
Offline
252 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Mar 23, 2013
thanks for the support

Im forced to take a little break from drawing since the pen of my intuos 5 broke... It will take me a few days to get a replacement and then i will continue
Message 147 of 404 (1,506 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 03/27/2010
Offline
252 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

[ Edited ]
Mar 24, 2013

Nevermind, the wacom pen magically started to work again a few hours ago!!

 

It was LightOfValkyrie turn, he posted this image of his or her avatar:

 

valky.jpg

 

And i made this drawing (to see it at full resolution, right click the image and copy the url into another tab):

 

lightofvalkyrie_ok4.jpg

 

 

I hope you like it

 

Message 148 of 404 (1,457 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 08/20/2009
Online
3115 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Mar 24, 2013

again, more awesomeness!  love it!

Message 149 of 404 (1,270 Views)
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 07/31/2011
Online
3802 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Mar 24, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:

Nevermind, the wacom pen magically started to work again a few hours ago!!

 

It was LightOfValkyrie turn, he posted this image of his or her avatar:

 

valky.jpg

 

And i made this drawing (to see it at full resolution, right click the image and copy the url into another tab):

 

lightofvalkyrie_ok4.jpg

 

 

I hope you like it

 


Omg. Heart

That is SO going to be my new sig.

I love it. Thank you very much, Julia. Cat Very Happy

Message 150 of 404 (633 Views)