Reply
Wastelander
Registered: 03/27/2010
Offline
252 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

I'm new to digital drawing but not to drawing on paper, they are different tough so its like a new world

 

I dont like donations and funding for these things, i think they should be only for people who really need it, as of charity, or for people that do really incredible things..That's why i will never accept money as "donations" for things like that. A thanks rewards me enough Smiley Happy

Message 311 of 404 (308 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Offline
5453 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 29, 2013

al2009man wrote:

Question: When does a request for a draw from 20 pages ago was waiting for a month or so on just to be his/her turn. it would take at least 2-4 month to be our turn. it could be easier if you can show a full list of turns in order.

 

Like...my request which is from page 17. http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-Home/Drawing-Home-avatars/m-p/40006719/highlight/...

 

 


 

You know something, Al. Julia doesn't have to do any of this for any of us. It's something she does in her spare time as a hobby. I for one am happy to wait because I am greatful for the quality of work and I appreciate the effort that goes into her drawings.

 

You need to have a little bit of patience, just like everyone else here who is still waiting.

 

Keep up the good work Julia!

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 312 of 404 (299 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/18/2012
Online
2969 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 29, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

PinkJulia wrote:
Im happy that you liked it Hinata

@Al2009: i have requests in ps3 messages and forum PMs too, i can try and make a list but it will take a while for sure to draw all of them Smiley Sad. I do it in my free time and every drawing takes hours, because of sketching, outlining, coloring etc, so i have to take breaks between each other.

So far i made 2 full drawings a week, I wish i was faster but im still learning, i only started digital drawing a little more than a year ago and i have a lot to learn

You are doing wonderful and it would be nice if those here didn't pressure you as to when theirs might be done. Do them as you can and when you're in the mood. 

 

There is no list necessary. I personally love seeing what you do. Smiley Happy


I thought about responding to Al when I first read his post, but all I could see at that point was my getting an instant perma-ban, if I replied the way I felt about his comment. At a minimum, I was going to tell him to SHUT UP. How incredibly rude he was. If I were Julia I'd remove his request from the list. (But she won't because she's much nicer than I am -- come to think of it, 'most everyone is.)

The above comment is my opinion, unless I state a fact. You can disagree with my opinion, but facts are facts.
Message 313 of 404 (278 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 29, 2013
I approve...of the Hinata one. Growl. >:F

Al, you'll get yours done. I know how long it takes to draw stuff. If it takes me 12 minutes to draw Mickey Mouse and Parappa the Rapper then, Jesus I can't imagine how long it takes to do professional drawings like these Smiley Frustrated
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 314 of 404 (259 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 29, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
I approve...of the Hinata one. Growl. >:F

Al, you'll get yours done. I know how long it takes to draw stuff. If it takes me 12 minutes to draw Mickey Mouse and Parappa the Rapper then, Jesus I can't imagine how long it takes to do professional drawings like these Smiley Frustrated

^^ You bettter approve of mine or you know what will happen if you don't. Woman Wink

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 315 of 404 (240 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 29, 2013
^ You'll send me a blank doodle of a 10 letter word and leave me to guess without hints? Smiley Sad
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 316 of 404 (236 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 29, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ You'll send me a blank doodle of a 10 letter word and leave me to guess without hints? Smiley Sad

Ooh, that's not a bad idea. Yes, that's what's going to happen. >Smiley Very Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 317 of 404 (233 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013
^ I will beat you, with my monster Cat Mad
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 318 of 404 (222 Views)
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 04/23/2012
Offline
5870 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Apr 29, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ I will beat you, with my monster Cat Mad

You can try, but you'll have to find me first.  Ninja.gif

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 319 of 404 (211 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13184 posts
 

Re: Drawing Home avatars

[ Edited ]
Apr 29, 2013

VioletWinds wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

PinkJulia wrote:
Im happy that you liked it Hinata

@Al2009: i have requests in ps3 messages and forum PMs too, i can try and make a list but it will take a while for sure to draw all of them Smiley Sad. I do it in my free time and every drawing takes hours, because of sketching, outlining, coloring etc, so i have to take breaks between each other.

So far i made 2 full drawings a week, I wish i was faster but im still learning, i only started digital drawing a little more than a year ago and i have a lot to learn

You are doing wonderful and it would be nice if those here didn't pressure you as to when theirs might be done. Do them as you can and when you're in the mood. 

 

There is no list necessary. I personally love seeing what you do. Smiley Happy


I thought about responding to Al when I first read his post, but all I could see at that point was my getting an instant perma-ban, if I replied the way I felt about his comment. At a minimum, I was going to tell him to SHUT UP. How incredibly rude he was. If I were Julia I'd remove his request from the list. (But she won't because she's much nicer than I am -- come to think of it, 'most everyone is.)


So you want Als, al2009 and alman to shut up and sugges to remove those request (if you were Julia)?

 

I approve of this post. i dislike those guys. try to get all the Fame but not "Al. Lopez" Smiley Sad

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 320 of 404 (191 Views)
0 Likes