Splicer
35 posts

Re: Drawing Home avatars

Mar 7, 2013

I have just gotta say wow...... Pink, you are so talented! love the drawins.... they look great. If ya get time, I'd love one of my avi....just drop me a line if ya get the time...)  awesome work!!!

Message 71 of 404 (769 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Mar 7, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:

Hi, my main hobby (and - partially - job) is to draw and art/graphic design in general.

Recently i drew a friend Home avatar, and i realized that i could ask here if someone wanted his/her character to become a drawing. So, if you want one just send me or post a picture of your Home avatar, and i will gladly try to draw it, just for fun (as i will do that in my free time it could take a little while).

This is the one i did for my friend , but i can try to change the style based on your requests (well... if anyone will even want one)

peuswahboy.jpg

--------------- --------------- ---------------

Edit: 03/07

I will post the drawings done so far in the first post, editing it (avatar original image - my drawing)

(you can copy url - paste into a new tab to see them full resolution with better details)

ID: Melpoe

Image20130303221912481.jpg

melpoe_a3.jpg

ID: Iced-Tea-Bagger

iced.jpg

iced-tea.jpg

ID: GlassWalls

glass.jpg

glasswalls.jpg

ID: TrickedOutHoro

tricked.jpg

trickedouthoro.jpg

ID: Ledis15

ledis.jpg

ledis15.jpg

Wow, you're really good, Julia. Woman Surprised I love your work. You're very talented. Woman Happy I know your busy with doing stuff in the real world and other peoples art requests, but I was wondering if you're still taking requests or you stop taking requests at the moment.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 72 of 404 (756 Views)
Wastelander
252 posts

Mar 8, 2013
Thank you very much.

I still take requests Hinata, but it will take me a while before i complete all pf them Smiley Sad

Im really happy that the thread was well received, i got a lot of people asking for a drawing through the forums and PMs.
Message 73 of 404 (710 Views)
Wastelander
252 posts

[ Edited ]
Mar 8, 2013
@Myalana: He did like it Smiley Very Happy.

Sadly his computer is broken, so he sent me a PSN message.

Sorry for making 2 posts, i get easily confused by posting from the iPad
Message 74 of 404 (707 Views)
Sackboy
406 posts

Mar 9, 2013
Awesome work ^_^
Message 75 of 404 (599 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Mar 9, 2013

PinkJulia wrote:
Thank you very much.

I still take requests Hinata, but it will take me a while before i complete all pf them Smiley Sad

Im really happy that the thread was well received, i got a lot of people asking for a drawing through the forums and PMs.

You're welcome, Julia. Woman Happy It's okay. I understand that you have a lot of requests ahead of mine. With my request, will it be okay for me to ask if you can draw me and my friend who are in the picture or is it only person who can be in the drawing? Just want to make sure before I send you my photo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 76 of 404 (593 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
252 posts

Mar 10, 2013
Sure, i can draw both your avatar and your friend.

I took a little break from drawing this weekend but i will start next week with another request
Message 77 of 404 (541 Views)
Sackboy
459 posts

Mar 10, 2013
you realy have some talent with those drawings great work
Message 78 of 404 (534 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
374 posts

Mar 10, 2013
Oh my word, Pink. You are a very talented artist. I'm really glad to see someone on Home who can turn Home Avatars into such of work of art like that.

Keep up the good work! Smiley Very Happy
Message 79 of 404 (523 Views)
Lombax Warrior
80 posts

Mar 10, 2013

Fantastic work, PinkJulia!! Smiley Happy

I know you haven't asked for any sort of compensation, but I hope at least a few people give you something in return. I know art takes time and is hard work.

Message 80 of 404 (502 Views)
0 Likes