Highlighted
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

Re: E3 and Sony's presentation AKA the day of reckoning for PS Home.

Jun 10, 2013

MapleStory wrote:

the_original_se wrote:

id rather see games. they can talk about Home some other time.

With PS4's imminent release at the end of the year, it's now or never. There won't be another point in time this year for them to really acknowledge it's existance on the PS4.

yes there will be. its not like the system is being released today. they can talk about Home on the PS4 whenever they want. Smiley Indifferent

Message 11 of 107 (222 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Jun 10, 2013

Home isn't as important as it used to be. If anything is said about it, it will be during an interview and not during the press conference.

Message 12 of 107 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jun 10, 2013

the_original_se wrote:

id rather see games. they can talk about Home some other time.

^this.

I personally am not buying a PS4, just because of the hopes of PlayStation Home being on it. I'm getting a PS4, because I've had every Sony console to date. Not only that, games as well.

Would it be nice to hear if Home is mentioned? Yes. Do I expect it to be mentioned? Not really.

Not trying to crush anyones dreams.

I'm not saying Home is done for, with other big features, and products to show for the PS4. Home doesn't really hold much to the light, to all of of that.

If you want to be optimistic about it, and think they will coverage it..then please, feel free.

If you want to be more logical about it, then think of how much more to the PS4 there potentially is, than Home. Home might be something to most of us here on this forum board, but there's other applications and features that might top it.

Message 13 of 107 (214 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jun 10, 2013

They aren't going to talk about Home this evening. We will find out soon though if Home will be on PS4. 

Message 14 of 107 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4501 posts

Jun 10, 2013

It could just stay on the PS3 for another year or two. Still though, Home is still buggy as heck. The managers plans content months and even a year in advance. They gotta know something, lol. Wonder when it does come to a close, do the managers get transferred to another job position within SCE and what happens to this board Smiley Very Happy

YB

Message 15 of 107 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Jun 10, 2013

wrist comp

*looks at holographic wrist comp*

I predict players will have hard time sleeping ( iether from great joy or great dissapointment) and job opportunities will be filled with people saving up for a PS4 Smiley Wink

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 16 of 107 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Jun 10, 2013
The thing is, they can't tell us oh nope home isnt on ps4, now here. Buy some limited edition home items in our E3 booth for $5 or $9.99 or whatever itll be.
Support Forums
Message 17 of 107 (163 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
867 posts

Jun 11, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

They aren't going to talk about Home this evening. We will find out soon though if Home will be on PS4. 

Weren't you the one who said you were "going to wait for E3" and telling others to do so as well?

And I really doubt Sony would bother going into detail about Home at any other point in time this year about Home if it's not at tonight's post-presentation conference.

Message 18 of 107 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jun 11, 2013

MapleStory wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Weren't you the one who said you were "going to wait for E3" and telling others to do so as well?

And I really doubt Sony would bother going into detail about Home at any other point in time this year about Home if it's not at tonight's post-presentation conference.

It's not going to be part of their presentation conference this evening. We will find out about Home real soon and I don't know about the post conference. Maybe we'll find out tonight. 

Personally I'm not very optimistic for the transition to PS4 but we'll find out one way or the other soon enough. 

Message 19 of 107 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
609 posts

Jun 11, 2013

...Loyal home fan in attendence to Jack Trenton: "What about home Jack?"

...Jack Trenton: "Whats Home?"

Woman Very Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 20 of 107 (126 Views)
0 Likes