Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

Re: EU gets cut version of Neon Downtown space

[ Edited ]
May 29, 2013

CMCSAVAGE wrote:

Mermaid-KT wrote:
Hi CMC, is their plans that we'll be getting it as well soon?

I keep reading different things saying we're getting this, that, or something in between and now confused as to what is, if anything, will be coming. Thankyou Smiley Happy

I'm sure we'll be getting it. When? IDK. EU got it just as the JP one ended. The event is 2 weeks and doesn't go live until tomorrow the 30th in EU.

So using that logic, I'm guessing in 2 weeks when the Eu event is over. Who knows, maybe next week if were lucky.

Considering E3 is coming, I don't think it'll be next week. Probably after the E3 event.

Message 11 of 33 (204 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

May 29, 2013

Looks like I will be spending time on my UK account later ^_^

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 12 of 33 (196 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
May 29, 2013

Looks nice can't wait for us to get it here in North America. 

Message 13 of 33 (189 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

May 29, 2013

asfghjklEU wrote:

Don't have high hopes though. I'm assuming the space will be gone after the event.

I suspect they put a lot of development resources into this event. Now that the event is over one can hope that they continue focus on localizing the space for North America and the EU. One can hope that will be the case at least. 

Message 14 of 33 (175 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1023 posts

May 29, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

Don't have high hopes though. I'm assuming the space will be gone after the event.

I suspect they put a lot of development resources into this event. Now that the event is over one can hope that they continue focus on localizing the space for North America and the EU. One can hope that will be the case at least. 

It took them 2 years for this event. It initially was suppose to be for April Fools 2011. Missed 2012 also by about 2 months. Now they have April Fools 2013 to work on.

Message 15 of 33 (163 Views)
Fender Bender
3995 posts

May 29, 2013

Ugh they shut down the dance floor again in Neon in JP. 

Message 16 of 33 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
May 29, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

It took them 2 years for this event. It initially was suppose to be for April Fools 2011. Missed 2012 also by about 2 months. Now they have April Fools 2013 to work on.

Yeah well we can hope right? There was a lot of speculation that this wasn't coming to the EU or NA yesterday and in fact we are getting it so one never knows. It's pretty obvioius that not all they say actually comes to pass. 

At one time they said they had a team working on it. It's a shame that Granzella makes statements that are less that straight forward. 

Message 17 of 33 (156 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9085 posts

May 29, 2013

MJB2348765 wrote:

Ugh they shut down the dance floor again in Neon in JP. 

Yea they had it for like a week in the video i made recently the space doesn't have the dance floor

KANE-FIRE

Message 18 of 33 (128 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

May 29, 2013

nagon111 wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

asfghjklEU wrote:

Although I enjoyed playing the event in JP, I was kind of disappointed it didn't exceed Irem's April Fools considering they put 2 years into it. I kind of though Irem did a better job (not factoring in the errors and bugs), but maybe they had more resource and staff, so I might have had too much high expectation on it. And I also hated they still went with the ranking rewards, and it seemed it was broken. Hopefully they finally learn their lessen and stop doing any ranking stuff for future events.

Message 19 of 33 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

May 29, 2013

Thanks KANE-FIRE ... OK, now I see why people have been raving about this place. It looks awesome and fantastic ... I sure would want a version of that here in NA, definitely, including the Kikai Event. Smiley Very Happy

Message 20 of 33 (115 Views)
0 Likes