Treasure Hunter
5149 posts

Re: Eighties Moves Dances – Atom Republic

Feb 4, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

More dances on the way!

Available soon for Playstation Home, a collection of 3 dance moves: air guitar, zombie choreography and Egyptian walk!

Did I just see the Thriller dance? :womansurprised: I want it! It's a must and definite buy for me! :smileyhappy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 35 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5149 posts

Feb 4, 2013

TSUNADE1224 wrote:

LOL I can see it now, a video of a whole lot of hamsters or homelings doing the THRILLER!  Freaking awesome :smileyvery-happy:

That's a great and fun idea. I hope Darkan sees your idea and puts something together. :womanhappy:

Message 22 of 35 (221 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5149 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Stevenb wrote:

the whole homeling collective doing the moon walk and i'm a homeling :smileyhappy:

There's a Moonwalk dance on Home? :womansurprised: Where did you find that? I must get that.

Message 23 of 35 (222 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
71 posts

Feb 4, 2013

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Stevenb wrote:

the whole homeling collective doing the moon walk and i'm a homeling :smileyhappy:

There's a Moonwalk dance on Home? :womansurprised: Where did you find that? I must get that.

Its in the video and there's one out now in ndreams street moves pack 1.  Its called "Dance King"

"Locking a thread takes away our 1st Amendment"
Message 24 of 35 (215 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1729 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Thew902 wrote:

chicagotops wrote:

Ya parachute pants on home will rock.

Actually no they wont.

And none of the kids of today would even know about It.

The twist is also one id like to see.

But id enjoy some ghetto moves More.  

Like that freak patra.  

I think we need gangster poses for the playground fams.

http://emmapoliquin.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/emma5.jpg

Gangsters are a thing of the pasT. 

And a kid being a virtual gangster is sooooooooooooo LOL. or anybody for that matter. 

Such a srry new generation.  And new ways of life that repeat all the ignorance of the pasts. 

Poor children. 

Please destroy and dont promote wanna be gangsters. 

- Restless Dreams.
Message 25 of 35 (201 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5149 posts

Feb 4, 2013

gjk-23__ wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

Stevenb wrote:

Its in the video and there's one out now in ndreams street moves pack 1.  Its called "Dance King"

Thank you. :womanhappy:

Message 26 of 35 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

The "Backslide locomotion" is absolutely amazing, and the eighties dance moves are fabulous as well, though nothing currently tops the Macarena for me personally.

Now Atom Republic, for your next dance project I suggest...the Time Warp! From Rocky Horror. Make it happen! Please? :smileyhappy:

Message 27 of 35 (183 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
122 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

First of all I have the macarena dance move and It looks as if a 85 year old lady is doing it. The moves are slow and not fluid. We need the moves to be as fluid as the Dusty Brimstone dancer is.  Or that go-go dancer.  I swear this one dance looks like I have the tremors in my thigh. I forgot the name of the locomotion move though. And we do have hula skirts and also a coconut bra.

Message 28 of 35 (178 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29264 posts

Feb 4, 2013

I have to agree that many of the lmo animations are far from fluid. It would be nice if they could improve on them. I suspect there is limited memory available in the LMO's given our standard dances in our R1 menu are much nicer in that respect. 

Message 29 of 35 (174 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1464 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

I think it's up to each dev specifically, as the Konami dances are pretty fluid.

I find the new Atom dances much more fluid then their initial "cowboy" moves which were horribly jerky. At least these aren't like that!

Personally I have no problem with the fluidity of the current AR dance moves, but there's always room for improvement!

Message 30 of 35 (169 Views)
0 Likes