Treasure Hunter
5128 posts

Re: Events? What Sort Of Events Do We Want?

Apr 27, 2013

julie_love wrote:

We did a May the 4th be with you Star Wars party last year that was a lot of fun. Someone could run with that since May 4th is coming up fast.

Do miss you being around julie...  not same without ya 

as far as an event like this , anyone is welcome to plan one , I be happy to help and do what I can..  I been having alot of issues with my internet so thats my reason fer not planning events, but I will soon.

Thou any ideas fer Community events are welcome and is good to see Smiley Wink

Message 31 of 83 (249 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Apr 27, 2013

For now we could do basic things like Hamsters VS Cats,,,  Like we use to in CP...

We have a plethora of costumes and more dances then ever before

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 83 (241 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Apr 27, 2013
Since we're all sort of on the subject, I have a particular question I'd like to ask.

I have a couple ideas for future events, but what I'm most curious of is what kind of rewards would you all as a possible contender like to see?
Message 33 of 83 (239 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Apr 27, 2013

LegoFire wrote:
Since we're all sort of on the subject, I have a particular question I'd like to ask.

I have a couple ideas for future events, but what I'm most curious of is what kind of rewards would you all as a possible contender like to see?

Thats easy,,,

Anything but t shirts

Message 34 of 83 (236 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Apr 27, 2013

LiLBlueEyes wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

Thats easy,,,

Anything but t shirts

(Glares at pile of T-shirts next to me), well there go's that idea. Cat Sad
Message 35 of 83 (231 Views)
MVP Support
1126 posts

Apr 27, 2013

myalana wrote:

With our recent influx of shiny new MVPs, I saw a little mention of hosting some new events. I enjoy stopping by the Forum Blog Party when I get the chance and seeing some familiar names, but I haven't seen many other "open to everyone" type events lately. That being said, what would you like to see in regards to future events be it user-created, staff developed, or MVP arranged?

Hi, Myalana! This is a awesome post! Well, since the summer is on its way, I was thinking of Beach Parties. Smiley Wink

MVP Support Banner.jpg

Message 36 of 83 (227 Views)
Wastelander
568 posts

Apr 27, 2013

i would also like to see more quests, even if the reward at the end was just a trophy for the event. i think quests would help get people into playing some of the games on home. you know get to level whatever in mercia, score this much in yetis vs hunters, complete novus prime etc.

Message 37 of 83 (202 Views)
Wastelander
636 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 27, 2013

Iced-Tea-Bagger wrote:

at this point comparing NA to other regions anything would be welcome.

i was always trying to get enough people for a cosplay/costume event

Saw your post and thought I'd pass this along, as coincidence would have it, my editor at the Gazette posted this on Facebook tonight.   

" Have some Cosplay Creations you want to show off? I created a thread for Home Cosplay on our forums. If we can get enough participation, I'd love to do contests from time to time. I've started it off with two categories: Science Fiction and Hollywood Impressions, feel free to add to it."   Cynella.  

Since you were asking about Costume and Cosplay events I thought I'd pass this along as it seemed apt.  Here is a link to the Gazette Forums, it should explain what you can do in more detail.

http://community.pshomegazette.com/forum-52.html

Message 38 of 83 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
9504 posts

Apr 27, 2013

How about a worldwide event. All regions. Mingling is good. Cant wait for/if E3 comes.

Ps. - its my birthday sooon and as such, i would like the mvps to throw me a birthday party. Haha with ice cream and streamers and clowns and and and.. oh itd be cool. Smiley Very Happy

(not serious.)

(ok maybe a little ^_^).
Support Forums
Message 39 of 83 (174 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Apr 27, 2013

smokingpistol wrote:

How about a worldwide event. All regions. Mingling is good. Cant wait for/if E3 comes.

Ps. - its my birthday sooon and as such, i would like the mvps to throw me a birthday party. Haha with ice cream and streamers and clowns and and and.. oh itd be cool. Smiley Very Happy

(not serious.)

(ok maybe a little ^_^).

Becareful with what you ask for, it may happen.

Cat Wink

Message 40 of 83 (168 Views)