what rewards do you speak of? i dont see anything like for are efforts we didnt get speacial weapons shield or a bow or armor
Linked information provided by joanna dark.
Greetings one and all,
Lockwood have confirmed that the all new free-to-play RPG Mercia: Fractured Realms will launch tomorrow in EU. I've been able to compile a list of the rewards that you can expect when you enter the world of Mercia and created a visual guide so you can see what you're aiming for.
There are 26 different rewards in total, these include furniture, headwear (male and female) and companions. They are level based so when you level up, you get a reward. This doesn't apply to all 30 levels but the majority do give you a reward.
If you haven't played the Mercia demo during E3 you will also be rewarded with the Mercian Fighter armour upon first entering the training area. I've not taken a picture of that though, I imagine most of you already have it. Don't want to be going in there without any assistance do you!?
Throughout the levelling process more items will be made available for you to make use of. There are some available entirely free via gold purchases where others will be available through the store. Weapons don't transfer out of the game unfortunately so if you do purchase one for cash, be aware that it's only for use in the game itself.
Armour sets also become available for purchase through the store but they do count as clothing items that you can choose to wear at any time. There will be 8 in total for purchase but you'll need to level up to unlock them as options.
So if you've read all that, you're probably thinking, Get on with the rewards already! So here is the list of what you can expect to unlock in the order that they are obtained:
(please note, these aren't the levels they unlock, rather the order as I forgot to write the levels down)
- Authentic Mercian Pots (Ornaments)
- Pleasant Pot Plant (Ornaments)
- Warrior's Headband (Male/Female) (Head)
- Exotic Pot Plant (Ornaments)
- Mercian Northland Helmet (Male/Female) (Head)
- Mercian Block Pillar (Ornaments)
- Mercian Plank Rug (Flooring)
- Mercia Beetle Pupa (Companion)
- Utopian Gladiatorial Headband (Male/Female) (Head)
- Travellers Stone Bench (Sofas)
- Mercian Ivy Adorned Pillar (Ornaments)
- Mercian Soldier's Helmet (Male/Female) (Head)
- Mercia Hulking Turtle (Companion)
- Traveller's Sun Tent (Ornaments)
- Ornamental Stone Pillar (Ornaments)
- Ornamental Ranger's Bow 1 (Wall Hanging)
- Utopian Gladiatorial Helmet (Male/Female) (Head)
- Mercian Goods Chest (Ornaments)
- Mercian Fire Pit (Ornaments)
- Mercian Conqueror Helmet (Male/Female) (Head)
- Dungeon Wall Torch (Wall Hanging)
- Beetle Headdress (Male/Female) (Head)
- Luxury Mercian Chest (Ornaments)
- Ornamental Ranger's Bow 2 (Wall Hanging)
- Pen Draig's Shield (Wall Hanging)
- Mercia Scout Beetle (Companion)
I have a feeling that bows will be nerfed in the update. I was surprised at how much damage they did when I finally picked one up. Since they don't use ammo or energy, they feel overpowered.