Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Re: FREE Sword!

May 9, 2013

Hey Lockwood what about Japan Home? They need these also....

Smiley Wink

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 41 of 61 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
5755 posts

May 9, 2013

hyperkane wrote:

StephieRawks wrote:

Looks cool, but I don't have or want Facebook Smiley Frustrated

I have a really old Fakebook account I use to use for things like this and nothing else. I was going to give you "a" code since I have no need for it. But, when I clicked LIKE, a new sceen appeared and said:

"Lockwood would like to have access to your public profile, friend list, email address and first born. "

Ehh, you don't need it anyway.   Smiley Tongue

LMDAO! Thanks anyway, sugar kane!

Message 42 of 61 (263 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

May 10, 2013

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 43 of 61 (197 Views)
Fender Bender
2040 posts

May 10, 2013

StephieRawks wrote:

hyperkane wrote:

StephieRawks wrote:

Looks cool, but I don't have or want Facebook Smiley Frustrated

I have a really old Fakebook account I use to use for things like this and nothing else. I was going to give you "a" code since I have no need for it. But, when I clicked LIKE, a new sceen appeared and said:

"Lockwood would like to have access to your public profile, friend list, email address and first born. "

Ehh, you don't need it anyway.   Smiley Tongue

LMDAO! Thanks anyway, sugar kane!

Hmm Stephie, FREE Sword?? TWHS.

Message 44 of 61 (191 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5699 posts

May 10, 2013

thankyou for the offer but no thanks. every time i try to access offer it wants me to give yallaccess to parts of my facebook account. sorry but i'll take more than a fancy sword for me to hand over/share my FB page info to anyone. Yea the sword looks great

images.jpg

Message 45 of 61 (187 Views)
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 10, 2013

TSFRJ wrote:

thankyou for the offer but no thanks. every time i try to access offer it wants me to give yallaccess to parts of my facebook account. sorry but i'll take more than a fancy sword for me to hand over/share my FB page info to anyone. Yea the sword looks great

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What if they were giving away a train? Smiley Tongue

Message 46 of 61 (174 Views)
Wastelander
558 posts

May 10, 2013

LKWD_Tim wrote:

This sword is called Maliki’s Might. Pretty bad-a$$, right? Do you want it? Do you want it for free?!

Well, okay then! Just click >> THIS LINK <<

FREE_Sword!.jpg

Oh nice, so we're not suppose to use any abreviated swear words that will slip by the censors. But the developers don't have to follow the rules. Smiley Frustrated

Keep your sword. I don't want it because it's tainted with lies.

Message 47 of 61 (148 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5699 posts

May 10, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

TSFRJ wrote:

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What if they were giving away a train? Smiley Tongue

not even if they offered me free cross country trip on Amtrak

images.jpg

Message 48 of 61 (142 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 10, 2013

Icinq wrote:

LKWD_Tim wrote:

This sword is called Maliki’s Might. Pretty bad-a$$, right? Do you want it? Do you want it for free?!

Well, okay then! Just click >> THIS LINK <<

Oh nice, so we're not suppose to use any abreviated swear words that will slip by the censors. But the developers don't have to follow the rules. Smiley Frustrated

Yes, you're right. I prefer my swords to be tainted with the blood of my enemies! Hey LKWD, could I get an animated sword that drips blood from the blade, or would that be too graphic? 

Message 49 of 61 (137 Views)
VP of Gaming
34138 posts

[ Edited ]
May 10, 2013

Icinq wrote:

for that to count a word would have to be censored in the first place. badass is not a censored word on the forums. Lockwood was actually being nice by censoring it. Smiley Mad

Message 50 of 61 (128 Views)
0 Likes