Lombax Warrior
90 posts

Re: Fix the bikes or I'm leaving Home

May 12, 2013
Oh, but I have special rocket powered Blades.
You will cycle so hard trying to catch me, that eventuallly you will collapse on the grass, exhausted.

Then all the people you pushed, will gather 'round you, and stone acorn you into Perdition.

Don't be a cyber bully really you hurt my feelings so bad plz stop and yay I found bikes that were up 

Message 31 of 43 (434 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

May 12, 2013
^ Not everyone Smiley Tongue I get annoyed when I see my posts disappear and others left untouched is all. I didn't break any rules so there's no reason for it.
New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 32 of 43 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

May 12, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:
^ Not everyone Smiley Tongue I get annoyed when I see my posts disappear and others left untouched is all. I didn't break any rules so there's no reason for it.

It happens to me too. I'm like, "Where did it go? What did I say?" <shrugs> What makes me crazy is when they remove so many random posts the thread is thrown into chaos and no longer has any narrative flow. 

ANYWAY... boy, those bikes being glitchy are a real bother. I hope that gets fixed real soon. Glad to hear the OP found an instance where they could push other peoples avatars around and get back to their "fun".

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 33 of 43 (394 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 12, 2013

If you don't read the posts and just look at the vids and pics, this thread's pretty entertaining XD I get run over so many times there.  Oh...you could always do what I do...stand on the boathouse by the vendor. At least until someone figures out how to glitch a bike onto them ;P

Message 34 of 43 (381 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

[ Edited ]
May 12, 2013

My hoverboard is faster than your bike, and I'd wager that once I caught up to ya OP,  you'd just run off and weep in a corner somewhere. I'm guessing you'd be mildly entertaing for nearly 4 minutes however, and for that I wish you well and hope to cross paths in the near future. What was your name again? Cat Happy

Message 35 of 43 (365 Views)
Splicer
81 posts

May 13, 2013
I feel ignored lol
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/media/gallerypage/image-id/199383i2EDF8A39B38745FD
Message 36 of 43 (332 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
223 posts

May 13, 2013

Home mimics real life yet again.  A few have to ruin the experience for  the many. Once the word got out that you could push others with the rental bikes it has made the space unbearable to bother going to.  I wish they would remove the bike rentals until they can fix the issue, that way the majority can enjoy the space without it being ruined by the few who find pleasure in making others miserable.

lightning photo tumblr_m9obahTLDP1ra3qoqo1_500_zpsdad312cd.gifthank you BMW
Message 37 of 43 (311 Views)
Welcoming Committee
6255 posts

May 13, 2013

raiden362003 wrote:

Home mimics real life yet again.  A few have to ruin the experience for  the many. Once the word got out that you could push others with the rental bikes it has made the space unbearable to bother going to.  I wish they would remove the bike rentals until they can fix the issue, that way the majority can enjoy the space without it being ruined by the few who find pleasure in making others miserable.

With all the gushing going on about the Acorn Meadows Park Space. It was just a matter of time before this and other types of anti social behaviors would arise.Woman Happy

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=[/IMG]
Message 38 of 43 (299 Views)
MVP Support
14362 posts

May 13, 2013

drive4567 wrote:

I'm sick and tired of these lazy devs not fixing the bikes. The only thing fun on Home is those bikes. I want to push peoples avatars around without having to hop spaces.

You're leaving just because the developers won't "fix" the bikes in the Acorn Meadows Park, yet you wanna ram other avatars with those same bikes? That's pretty absurd and ridiculous to say in this thread.

forumsignature1.png
Playstation Telephone Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-8:00pm PST (Closed on Saturdays & Sundays)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 39 of 43 (254 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

May 31, 2013
Thought I read somewhere around here that if you place the person pushing people around on ignore they cant push you.. Well I tried that and that dont seem to work..

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 40 of 43 (195 Views)
0 Likes