Treasure Hunter
4550 posts

Re: Forced Spawning to Pier Park

Jun 26, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

It won't be permanent. It will be auto-spawning to Pier Park for a short period of time (a day, or so). Then it's planned to go back to the E3 booth for the duration of the booth's stay.  After that the plan is to return to Nav.

As a note, be sure to head to the E3 booth for the TLoU theme (automatically), if you haven't already gotten it.

Can E3 go away now... please? c(:

NO, you're gonna stay at E3 and enjoy it!

<

photo evolve_zps9e0e8f3e.jpg

Welcoming Committee   

Message 41 of 69 (167 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

It won't be permanent. It will be auto-spawning to Pier Park for a short period of time (a day, or so). Then it's planned to go back to the E3 booth for the duration of the booth's stay.  After that the plan is to return to Nav.

As a note, be sure to head to the E3 booth for the TLoU theme (automatically), if you haven't already gotten it.

Someone said it was E4ever! Smiley Happy

Message 42 of 69 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Force spawn, is killing the load time!   Each year they still do it! Why do we have these forums?  Your customers are getting tired of it. I know why though, they NEED the count. Helps them see who is REALLY  using Home!

Message 43 of 69 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3270 posts

Jun 26, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

Tempest_Fire wrote:

Someone said it was E4ever! Smiley Happy

Yeah, who was it? I know I stole it in a reply somewhere. Gotta give credits to the author.

Freedom is not the power to say no.
Real freedom is the power to say yes.

6EQUJ5 Do you copy?

co-founder
The Black Hat Squad/Black Hat Squadron/Novus Black Hats
Novus international elite force
Black Hats website
Black Hats on Facebook
Message 44 of 69 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
303 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

I'm spawning to Pier Park. Not too happy about it. Give me back my Navigator. I hope this isn't going to be another one of these please don't do it times. 

I totally agree. I usually go to my personal space to avoid any attention and to change clothes before going out. I usually just leave as soon as I get there before some guy tries to talk to me.

Wow, my signature is bright!
Message 45 of 69 (107 Views)
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Re: Forced spawn

Jun 27, 2013

Ok, now I'm being force spawned at the Pier Park upon getting on Home... Stop this stupid force spawning and let us decide where we wanna spawn, tired of this already -.-

Message 46 of 69 (131 Views)
MVP Support
9087 posts

Jun 27, 2013

Tempest said this will only be temporal and the forced spawning should end next week

KANE-FIRE

Message 47 of 69 (119 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Community Manager (Retired)
4738 posts

Jun 27, 2013

blanktron wrote:

Ok, now I'm being force spawned at the Pier Park upon getting on Home... Stop this stupid force spawning and let us decide where we wanna spawn, tired of this already -.-

Will do.  After E3 is gone.  Which looks like Sunday at this time.  This will likely return again for other bigger events.  We'll do a better job of warning you guys when it's coming, though, so that you can prepare.

Tempest_Fire
Ex-PlayStation Network Senior Community Manager
Sony Interactive Entertainment America
Message 48 of 69 (115 Views)
Survivor
2432 posts

Jun 27, 2013

blanktron wrote:

Y'know, I could see this being a big problem if it were just totally random with no rhyme or reason, but since it's obviously intended to showcase something new in Home that (again) requires no purchase to partake in, you're making a mountain out of a mole hill. Thew probably offers the best suggestion to alleviate your slightly (c'mon, you KNOW it's true Smiley Wink) overblown frustrations.

Photobucket
Message 49 of 69 (114 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
11642 posts

Jun 27, 2013

blanktron wrote:

You can, if you have an alt account, or just ask a friend to send you invites from Harbour Studio and use them to log on to Home.

You will spawn in your Harbour Studio. It's a real easy fix.

Don't get spoiled, EU and HK still spawn at Home Square. JP is actually the only region that don't use force spawning.

Message 50 of 69 (107 Views)