Reply
Limit Breaker
Registered: 08/15/2007
Offline
16565 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Jun 13, 2013

xSnakeEyes69 wrote:

I seen claire today but got no hi..... Smiley Frustrated


Claire belongs to me now, MINE! >.>

 

 

de-claire my love.jpg

HomeStationMagazine
Message 591 of 2,074 (936 Views)
VP of Gaming
Registered: 12/28/2006
Offline
34135 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Jun 13, 2013

LightningEmotion wrote:

Original_se kept running away from me when I was trying to say Hi! >:\

 

I called him a nasty name!


im sorry. Smiley Sad

i had the chat box minimized, it kept getting in the way of looking for keys. Smiley Sad


Message 592 of 2,074 (846 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 02/03/2010
Offline
10662 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Claire belongs to me now, MINE! >.>

de-claire my love.jpg


 

For a second there I thought the username above your head said "Jesus"

 

I need to lay off the caffeine Smiley Sad

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 593 of 2,074 (803 Views)
MVP Support
Registered: 07/16/2012
Online
13888 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Jun 13, 2013

I think I have met almost everybody at the blog event and it was a pretty slammin' good time. I guess blog events are awesome places for get-togethers and meet and greets. Whoever made this event should be commended for taking the time to create it.

 

I would also like to give technerd1000 a special thanks for encouraging and inviting me to attend the blog party last night.

Playstation Telephone Hours: Weekdays, Saturday: 6AM - 10PM, PST (Sunday: 8AM - 8PM, PST)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 594 of 2,074 (425 Views)
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2013

xSnakeEyes69 wrote:

I seen claire today but got no hi..... Smiley Frustrated


If that is my Claire the chat box was running so fast it was hard to keep up! Smiley Happy

 

And careful Claire has a rep to be the trouble maker. LoL

Message 595 of 2,074 (417 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
Registered: 05/22/2009
Offline
29271 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

[ Edited ]
Jun 13, 2013

younginflavor18 wrote:

I think I have met almost everybody at the blog event and it was a pretty slammin' good time. I guess blog events are awesome places for get-togethers and meet and greets. Whoever made this event should be commended for taking the time to create it.

 

I would also like to give technerd1000 a special thanks for encouraging and inviting me to attend the blog party last night.


Nice seeing you there. Smiley Happy

 

It's a community event open to everyone. Seeing and meeting new people is what makes it fun. We have those who like to criticize events saying it's just the same people getting together. We'll there are a lot of the same people but there are are also those who we meet there and new people who decide to come out..

 

There were many there asking what was going on and they came to learn about the event and what we were about. 

 

 

Message 596 of 2,074 (411 Views)
Highlighted
MVP Support
Registered: 07/16/2012
Online
13888 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Jun 13, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

younginflavor18 wrote:

I think I have met almost everybody at the blog event and it was a pretty slammin' good time. I guess blog events are awesome places for get-togethers and meet and greets. Whoever made this event should be commended for taking the time to create it.

 

I would also like to give technerd1000 a special thanks for encouraging and inviting me to attend the blog party last night.


Nice seeing you there. Smiley Happy

 

It's a community event open to everyone. Seeing and meeting new people is what makes it fun. We have those who like to criticize events saying it's just the same people getting together. We'll there are a lot of the same people but there are are also those who we meet there and new people who decide to come out..

 

There were many there asking what was going on and they came to learn about the event and what we were about. 

 

 


Same here to see you there, Joanna. I thought I didn't want to attend at first, but a little convincing and encouragement from you guys changed my thought about attending blog events, which is good by the way. Smiley Happy

Playstation Telephone Hours: Weekdays, Saturday: 6AM - 10PM, PST (Sunday: 8AM - 8PM, PST)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 597 of 2,074 (403 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13184 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Jun 13, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

Must of hit my head.. I was seeing 3 of one person o.O

 

jo.JPG


It's weird seeing Joanna as a HCV Beacon

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 598 of 2,074 (351 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
Registered: 05/27/2009
Offline
13184 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Jun 13, 2013

 

Guess who on the top floor (HINT: Forums users)

 photo AL2009manBanner2013_zpsd80ecc86.png
Message 599 of 2,074 (343 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
Registered: 05/30/2012
Online
5453 posts
 

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Jun 13, 2013
I can see Jo, Claire, Brock and Brock2 Smiley Tongue
x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 600 of 2,074 (334 Views)
0 Likes