Feb 22 2013
By: Brunz_911 Hekseville Citizen 282 posts

Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

[ Edited ]
2073 replies 6276 views Edited May 13, 2013

I was thinking who were/was the recent forum member(s) that you guys have seen on home, whether it be on your Friend List or not on your Friend List. 

And #2 what was your first expression of them? Were they nice? helpful? busy? Did you guys talk? Play games together?

Just on the positive side only. Keep it clean

Thanks Smiley Wink

photo brunzdead911_zps7fd473d4.jpg
Message 1 of 2,074 (6,276 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

This probably isn't the greatest idea for a thread, since people could start naming PSN IDs and talking about how said IDs were rude in Home. (Well, at least I could.)

Blacklisting isn't allowed on the forums, and there is a high risk of that happening.

Message 2 of 2,074 (6,235 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
282 posts

Feb 22, 2013

ProfessorTripp wrote:

This probably isn't the greatest idea for a thread, since people could start naming PSN IDs and talking about how said IDs were rude in Home. (Well, at least I could.)

Blacklisting isn't allowed on the forums, and there is a high risk of that happening.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I get what you mean. How about just for the positives instead?

photo brunzdead911_zps7fd473d4.jpg
Message 3 of 2,074 (6,225 Views)
Uncharted Territory
694 posts

Feb 22, 2013

I made a new friend recently. She's easily one of the most funny and witty people I've met on the forums/Home, even just in general. Anyway, we clicked so well, we've decided the next logical step is world domination. I don't want to gush about her, she doesn't like that, so I'll stop here.

Message 4 of 2,074 (6,222 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5406 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Brunz_911 wrote:

ProfessorTripp wrote:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I get what you mean. How about just for the positives instead?

Good idea.

Message 5 of 2,074 (6,217 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
1454 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Almost my entire Friends List (full) is comprised of forum members, and none of them are ever rude, otherwide they wouldn't be on said list.  Hi guys.  *waves*  Smiley Happy  Dean

Posted Image
Message 6 of 2,074 (6,213 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
8001 posts

Feb 22, 2013

Dean, I think your memory is slipping. LT, I do believe you're going to make Thew blush.

Message 7 of 2,074 (6,185 Views)
Treasure Hunter
3846 posts

Feb 22, 2013
;^) I've recognized a number of names from the forum while playing the Edo Defense game. It's pretty fun....
Message 8 of 2,074 (6,176 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1126 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 22, 2013

hi most of the people i met on fourm in home were very nice and very helpful. About only 10 percent of the people i met on fourm and in home were rude and talking mean toward people. # 1 was new people they were mean towards but only like 10% i seen that. I know if most of you ever met me on home I very nice and always try to help others. I know somethimes on there fourm i provide some wrong infomation and make mistakes but im only human and no one is perfect on here. I always learn from things and try my hardest to help other with my best infomation  i can on home and forums but there is no need to insult other that are wrong. i doesnt make you a better person attacking other on home or forum it just show who you are and i hope one day we can all come together and work as a tearm to help other on home and the fourm without attack each other.

sincery

tech

Message 9 of 2,074 (6,166 Views)
Survivor
1870 posts

Feb 22, 2013

myalana wrote:

Dean, I think your memory is slipping. LT, I do believe you're going to make Thew blush.

I laughed when I saw LTs post,

I was wondering who he meant thoughSmiley Frustrated

I knew he couldn't possibly be talking about you mya,  because there is no way you would share your power once you took over the worldSmiley Wink

Message 10 of 2,074 (6,141 Views)