Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Re: Forum Members You Seen On PS Home Recently

Feb 23, 2013

myalana wrote:

ooOHinataOoo wrote:

myalana wrote:

wrx009 wrote:

think the last person i saw in home was mya. before that it was smokingpistol. oh and i saw a tweet at lockwood from stephierawks. Long ago in the times of central plaza i was able to snap some pictures w/ lil blue eyes and joanna dark. both of them really nice and awesome ppl

Oh, should I be worried? You didn't take pics or anything did you?Smiley Surprised

Mya, were you doing something you shouldn't be doing?

It's hard to say. I wish I could remember more.

Getting old and senile already, Mya? Woman Tongue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 62 of 2,074 (1,044 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 23, 2013

ANNO-DOMlNl wrote:
mya was on a magical mystery tour

Aaww, she didn't invite me. Woman Sad

Message 63 of 2,074 (1,037 Views)
Sackboy
463 posts

Feb 23, 2013

myalana wrote:

wrx009 wrote:

think the last person i saw in home was mya. before that it was smokingpistol. oh and i saw a tweet at lockwood from stephierawks. Long ago in the times of central plaza i was able to snap some pictures w/ lil blue eyes and joanna dark. both of them really nice and awesome ppl

Oh, should I be worried? You didn't take pics or anything did you?Smiley Surprised

no Mya. I tooks pics w/ them, not of them..lol

Message 64 of 2,074 (1,030 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5806 posts

Feb 23, 2013

I actually met an older forum friend in the Bowling Alley space and re-added him (my favorite classic space). I been away for quite a awhile just came back to the streets of Home. Had to let go a lot of good people since I knew I was not going to be able to keep contact with em. Not I should make up some lost time while I just got (some) time now Smiley Wink

The Flying Grayson, Nightwing, Robin, They were about more than fight moves. They were about inspiration, comfort, trust, family. I gave that up to become a spy. a Spider man; A Tsuchigumo. I have changed.
But I'll Always be D. Grayson

N52 Grayson 6

Message 65 of 2,074 (1,013 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3407 posts

Feb 23, 2013

Heck I've seen mostly everyone at EDO. After the Ogre Extermination event is over, it will be empty again I bet Smiley Very Happy

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 66 of 2,074 (967 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2781 posts

Feb 23, 2013
It's been quite nice seeing everyone, I'll miss this when it ends.
Message 67 of 2,074 (955 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 23, 2013

ANNO-DOMlNl wrote:
mya was on a magical mystery tour

Hmmm... must have been visiting Spunland in EU... that pace is truly a 'trip'.   Now I know what it would be like to be Theodor Geisel on LSD. Smiley Wink

Mermaid-KT wrote:
It's been quite nice seeing everyone, I'll miss this when it ends.

*huggs*  We will miss you to. (but I wont miss all those repeat fossil appraisals) Smiley Wink

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 68 of 2,074 (938 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
1747 posts

Feb 23, 2013

Hmmm ... lemme think ... about a good third of my friends list are from various and sundry forums (this included) - quite honestly, they're the ones who are the most kind, thoughtful, and helpful. To echo others, I'm not naming names. Smiley Wink

And because I'm on so infrequently now due to work/school, etc., where I see them as of late (OTHER than Edo) - Southern Island or Peakvox Labs, or places where I wonder to. Otherwise, I'll get an invite to visit them at their personal spaces and see more respectiful Forum members there.

Sorry to sound so vague and incognito. To all those I know - howdy y'all! Smiley Very Happy

Message 69 of 2,074 (905 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6228 posts

Feb 23, 2013

wrx009 wrote:

myalana wrote:

wrx009 wrote:

no Mya. I tooks pics w/ them, not of them..lol

I remember you WRX,  because I associated your name right away with the car Subaru WRX... A very good car for Rally racing.

Glad to see your still alive and kicking in and around Home =)

I tend to get more excited when I see Forum Members who left when the forums switched from Lithium to the more non user friendly other one.

I do always run into one of the Fashionista's who's name reminds me of Burger King.. BK meal - but they are usually busy and I don't want to intrude, even though I want to say thank you for taking the time to add the name and prices of the clothing you model... Makes me a big fan of yours.

I also ran into one person who's comments 99% of the time always have personal attacks against others,  I was going to approach them, but they left the lounge when I walked over =(

Message 70 of 2,074 (882 Views)
0 Likes