Highlighted
Nov 27 2008
By: Markster91 Wastelander 666 posts

Forum order, and Home information!

6 replies 23 views Edited Nov 27, 2008

Alright, I decided to make a post about some stuff that I would like to see start happening. Cause recently, I'm of tired of it.This thread is for everyone! but mostly home beta new comers like myself.

First, Threads regarding "WOOT I GOT INTO THE BETA" or "IM IN NOW!!!" were all happy for you and I know you would love to tell everyone and that's just fine but, instead of making a million threads about it, put it into the thread that was made for this reason:

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=22205

Second, Complaining about home is pointless and goes no where. They understand your frustration, and are trying there best to get home out and open to everyone. So just calm down and be patient, it'll be out in a couple of weeks.

Third, Regarding the Home beta ranks on the forums, all of the new comers don't get ranks which shouldn't be that important. I don't have the rank and it's ok, we do got home don't we? Your not going to be thought of differently with the ranks, since now more and more people are getting in.

Fourth, Lets try and keep the forums organized, stop making pointles threads, read through the forums before you post you never know someone might have the same questions and problems as you do. If your new to Home and don't have access to the Home private forums just post your questions and problems here:  http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=368060

Fifth, How do you get Home Beta! well no one really knows it's mostly done random, but I guess you could try downloading the Home Theme on the Playstation store. After that the fun starts, you have to wait just like everyone else.

Sixth, There is no release dates as of today, every date your hear are just rumors or guesses. You'll know if there is a release date, because there will be millions of posts about it.

If you need any information on home please visit this thread

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=386489
Message Edited by Markster91 on 11-26-2008 08:42 PM
Message Edited by Markster91 on 11-26-2008 10:11 PM
Message Edited by Markster91 on 11-26-2008 10:11 PM
Message 7 of 7 (23 Views)
Survivor
2764 posts

Re: Forum order, and Home information!

Nov 27, 2008
Thanks man, nice idea. We have been having way to many pointless threads regarding people getting invites, and others reposting threads and so on.
Message Edited by ROSEY14 on 11-26-2008 09:27 PM

Photobucket

Message 1 of 7 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
666 posts

Nov 27, 2008
Yea I know, I really do wish some of them would read this thread.
Message Edited by Markster91 on 11-26-2008 08:37 PM
Message 2 of 7 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2046 posts

Nov 27, 2008

Nice thread ....

Good an imagine

Man nice job.

Message 3 of 7 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
666 posts

Nov 27, 2008
Thanks bro, if there is any other issues I should address just feel free to post.
Message Edited by Markster91 on 11-26-2008 08:55 PM
Message 4 of 7 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
735 posts

Nov 27, 2008

Markster91 wrote:

Alright, I decided to make a post about some stuff that I would like to see start happening. Cause recently, I'm of tired of it.This thread is for everyone! but mostly home beta new comers like myself.

First, Threads regarding "WOOT I GOT INTO THE BETA" or "IM IN NOW!!!" were all happy for you and I know you would love to tell everyone and that's just fine but, instead of making a million threads about it, put it into the thread that was made for this reason:

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=22205

Second, Complaining about home is pointless and goes no where. They understand your frustration, and are trying there best to get home out and open to everyone. So just calm down and be patient, it'll be out in a couple of weeks.

Third, Regarding the Home beta ranks on the forums, all of the new comers don't get ranks which shouldn't be that important. I don't have the rank and it's ok, we do got home don't we? Your not going to be thought of differently with the ranks, since now more and more people are getting in.

Fourth, Lets try and keep the forums organized, stop making pointles threads, read through the forums before you post you never know someone might have the same questions and problems as you do. If your new to Home and don't have access to the Home private forums just post your questions and problems here:  http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=368060

Fifth, How do you get Home Beta! well no one really knows it's mostly done random, but I guess you could try downloading the Home Theme on the Playstation store. After that the fun starts, you have to wait just like everyone else.

If you need any information on home please visit this thread

http://boardsus.playstation.com/playstation/board/message?board.id=ps3home&thread.id=386489
Message Edited by Markster91 on 11-26-2008 08:42 PM

No Offence to you , But you are not the first person complaining about .. IT is not your FORUM .. but the forum of every ps3 user .

You are not a moderator to tell what other have to do in this forum.

A forum is made for Talking about many stuff .

Not every body on this forum are adult , Thats mean Children are children and will always behave as so .

People have HOME are free to tell OTHER HOME user thats they got it .

ACtually is a free country , no body are breaking the rules to tell theyr mind .

If you are not happy about it .. then you also free to not complain like this about what is normal and have been around for YEARS!!! 

So we all get your point but FREE is FREE.. you want DICTATORSHIP.

glad you arent a moderator because the forum will be so boring lol ... but  again i mean no offence ! 

Every body will have home this december !!

There were a group of people on the planet not too long ago that enjoyed censoring all things they didnt agree with. They called themselves Nazis. They too had an agenda and infiltrated the political system of their country. They too called themselves patriots. The United States was founded on religious freedom and the right to worship as freely as you see fit. It was not founded by a bunch of narrow minded totalitarians that tried to force their book of fairy tales on everyone.
Message 5 of 7 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
666 posts

Nov 27, 2008
wow calm down little dude, this thread was ment to help people. I'm sorry that I'm trying to help the members of this forum.
Message 6 of 7 (23 Views)
0 Likes