Hekseville Citizen
326 posts

Re: Free Outfit !

Apr 3, 2013

Joanna,  when the red hanging sign is displayed, there is a line underneath that states that Pottermore items only will be usable in the Pottermore spaces.

Message 31 of 51 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
326 posts

Apr 3, 2013

ck2875 wrote:

Of note: Your avatar's face / hair gets changed when you visit this space the first time. Make sure you have your look saved.

Edit: Looks like you change back when you leave.

My face and hair weren't affected.

It appears to me that anything set in the character tab is used, but nothing set from the clothing tab is usable unless it was purchased from Pottermore.

Message 32 of 51 (158 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3859 posts

Apr 3, 2013

bobmeissner briefed:

Joanna,  when the red hanging sign is displayed, there is a line underneath that states that Pottermore items only will be usable in the Pottermore spaces.

:^/ Actually, it says that only Pottermore items can be used there, and not that Pottermore items can only be used there. There's a difference. You wording was could be read either way.

Message 33 of 51 (156 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:

bobmeissner briefed:

:^/ Actually, it says that only Pottermore items can be used there, and not that Pottermore items can only be used there. There's a difference. You wording was could be read either way.

I'm confused, the free outfits we get from Pottermore space can be worn outside of Pottermore, correct?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 34 of 51 (154 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2375 posts

Apr 3, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

Yay! Free stuff!

Yup, I can't complain. Smiley Happy

Message 35 of 51 (136 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3859 posts

Apr 3, 2013
;^) That's correct. The Pottermore stuff can be used everywhere. However, within the Pottermore spaces, you cannot use non-Pottermore gear. So, no motorcycles, skateboards, beach wear, etc.

You can have your own stuff for a few seconds after spawning in the space, but it won't last.
Message 36 of 51 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
982 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Danger_Dad wrote:
;^) That's correct. The Pottermore stuff can be used everywhere. However, within the Pottermore spaces, you cannot use non-Pottermore gear. So, no motorcycles, skateboards, beach wear, etc.

You can have your own stuff for a few seconds after spawning in the space, but it won't last.

Actually there's a way to wear your own items & use lmo's ,.. I was there earlier & there was a group of ppl w/ their normal outfits on & riding their motorcycles. Not sure how it's done tho, but it's possible.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 37 of 51 (127 Views)
0 Likes
MVP Support
9310 posts

Apr 3, 2013

Yes cool clothes more developers should do that more often

KANE-FIRE

Message 38 of 51 (119 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4521 posts

[ Edited ]
Apr 3, 2013

TC915 wrote:

Danger_Dad wrote:

Actually there's a way to wear your own items & use lmo's ,.. I was there earlier & there was a group of ppl w/ their normal outfits on & riding their motorcycles. Not sure how it's done tho, but it's possible.

Correct, tt is possible, I even posted a pic of non Pottermore LMO and companion in the space, and you can use different clothes as well. 

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 39 of 51 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
631 posts

Apr 3, 2013
How can you use non Pottermore clothes? If you don't want to post it here, can you at least PM me?
Antonio Xul
Message 40 of 51 (100 Views)
0 Likes