Fender Bender
3408 posts

Re: Free personal space

Jul 31, 2012

ck2875 wrote:

Do you own the diamond suit or the gold suit? There are multiple methods of getting it free.

• Own 1 piece of the mansion (excluding garage)
  • Diamond Suit
  • Ultimate Diamond Bundle
  • Gold Suit

There was a poster in the Estates store window for months that explained what purchases would qualify an individual to get this estate for free and to get the Summer House, Lakeside Log Cabin, and City Penthouse for $2.99 each.

MJB2348765 wrote:

I got the Wizards Den for free, and I don't own any off the 3 parts of the mansion. 

That is true, it does get you those spaces for $2.99 as well as Wizards Den for free. I hope that Im right about this! Smiley Surprised

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 41 of 47 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
587 posts

Jul 31, 2012
If something is free it should be free to all not just the folks who have the money to buy those outrageously overpriced items.

Pinball totally rules!
--------------------
Message 42 of 47 (302 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Grand_Moff wrote:

Open Beta Playstation Home, itself, is 3.5 years old. I stand by my statement it is an old space.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/PlayStation_Home

Open Beta Playstation Home's age has nothing to do with the age of the Wizard's Den. You can go right ahead and stand by your statement, but the Wizard's Den isn't very old. It came out 2010. Being two years old isn't very old. If you want to call something very old, then call the Summer House very old. That space has been out since Closed Beta.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 43 of 47 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1804 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Yes, Summer House was indeed the first actual Space you could buy in HOME, you didn't have to pay, but now you do... 

Wizard's Den came out way later... & you had to pay...

Honestly, Furnature wise, I find the Sumer House the best, even in todays Apartment Buildings, I like placing my Trophies on the walls in the Summer House, I like the Shelves being usable...  

But Wizards Den is old, & it's not very good, in fact if i'm not mistaken, all it is, is a Circular Room with 2 Floors, & an Object in the Center... Sounds a lot like the War Room: Club House... Difference is that the War Room Club House actually lets you Broadcast, where as the Wizards Den does absolutely nothing... 

Wizards Den isn't really that Great... But if it's Free, why not get it? 

Btw, I haven't bought any Apartments on my new PS3 since i've had it, I hadn't been on HOME since the PSN Came back in June last year, my only new Apartments were Cuttrige Estate, & now Blueprint: HOME... 

I just found the Wizards Den... It still says $0.00 in the Estates Store... Check the date I posted this...
So that means if it's showing $1.99 or whatever for you, then there must be some sorta Requirement for it, but I can assure you, I didn't buy anything to get it...  

I own about 22 Personal Spaces, & about 13 of which I paid for, I believe if that makes sense... oO

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 44 of 47 (273 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1048 posts

Aug 2, 2012

You had to...

• Own 1 piece of the mansion (excluding garage)
  • Diamond Suit
  • Ultimate Diamond Bundle
  • Gold Suit

I don't own any of that (besides the garage) and it isn't free for me.

Message 45 of 47 (264 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1804 posts

Aug 2, 2012

I own the 1st Floor & 2nd Floor... But how certain are you that these are the Requirements?

Hey, Yo, Waaaaazzzzuuupp!!! .................................................................................................................

Playstation 4
Too much Networking, & Socializing, but yet not enough Gaming... ~_~
Not My Style!!!

Get Your Portable ID!
Message 46 of 47 (251 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1048 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 2, 2012

Look above...

"There was a poster in the Estates store window for months that explained what purchases would qualify an individual to get this estate for free and to get the Summer House, Lakeside Log Cabin, and City Penthouse for $2.99 each.

MJB2348765 wrote:

I got the Wizards Den for free, and I don't own any off the 3 parts of the mansion. 

That is true, it does get you those spaces for $2.99 as well as Wizards Den for free. I hope that Im right about this! "

It's one of the so called mansion perks. You only them if you own part of the mansion... excluding the garage of course.

Message 47 of 47 (232 Views)