Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Re: Gaming Tables

Jun 7, 2013

GameMechanics wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I would absolutely love a version of the Lucky 777 card game that Japan home has. It's a lot of fun and the rewards for it are great. Nice move, Game Mechanics. One thing I will say though is please don't forget the rewards Smiley Tongue people like rewards xD

Our current game has 10 Rewards. Was that enough for you to get it?

10 rewards you say?... go on... 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 21 of 73 (214 Views)
0 Likes
Game Mechanics Developer
193 posts

Jun 7, 2013

JulianMatisse wrote:

achievements.jpg

Message 22 of 73 (204 Views)
Fender Bender
2681 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Perhaps a football or baseball table game.

I remember decades ago a football game played on paper where yards gained was controlled by rolling dice. No defense, just offense. It was fun.

You could fix the programming so that each offensive play gained a certain amount of yards. Using the run gains could be 3 or 4 yards up including minus yards and 99 yard runs. Passing would have percentages based first on completion and then yard gained, again from minus to 99 yards.

In football one could have different defensive strengths to play against which would change the offensive gain or loss. 

The game could be played by one or two people.

Maybe even a league could be put in with other player's teams or make believe teams.

minimal graphics would be acceptable.

The same sort of setup could be done be baseball.

Different players could have batting averages rangine from .200 to .350 as an example. A power rating would determine a single, double, triple or home run and the pitcher's rating being batted against would also determine the batter's success. 

Again, the game could be played by one or two people.

"As far as I go, As far as I know, I always got a place called Home." - Tiga & memories

Message 23 of 73 (202 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
5453 posts

Jun 7, 2013

GameMechanics wrote:

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

I would absolutely love a version of the Lucky 777 card game that Japan home has. It's a lot of fun and the rewards for it are great. Nice move, Game Mechanics. One thing I will say though is please don't forget the rewards Smiley Tongue people like rewards xD

Our current game has 10 Rewards. Was that enough for you to get it?

More than enough and a very good move indeed ^_^

x__Vee__x's Streambadge

Message 24 of 73 (190 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
841 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Ty for this thread! First off the horse racing is great..find myself slightly addicted and the rewards are awesome and great quality!

Put me down for some Pinball that would be epic! Maby a bowling game for personal spaces? this one might be a bit tougher but how bout a Mini Golf Set that we can build our selves..almost like the mini bots training with the parts n stuff and we make the courses to play on? That would be way fun!

Liken the other ideas in here as well! Keep up the great Work!!

Message 25 of 73 (178 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

Jun 7, 2013

GameMechanics wrote:

JulianMatisse wrote:

achievements.jpg

The more rewards the better if you ask me. I like how you made more awards/trophys for us to win. I can't get enough trophys myself.

If you are looking for suggestions we are way overdue for pinball machines in home. Other suggestions I saw are good such as foozeball, better pool table and air hockey table. I suggested this to a different developer before but I would love my own 50's style Bowl-A-Rama personal space. If not thet then maybe one of those bowling table games that you toss the disc at the pins. I know we have a bowling space now but it doesn't work half the time and it would be great to make a bowling club to have that as a club house would be superb. Smiley Happy

Message 26 of 73 (173 Views)
MVP Support
14002 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Wouldn't be interesting if you guys could possibly add Rock 'Em, Sock 'Em Robots as an active object? For the tables, they're something interesting that I look forward to getting someday.

Rock 'Em

Playstation Telephone Hours: Weekdays, Saturday: 6AM - 10PM, PST (Sunday: 8AM - 8PM, PST)
Customer Service - 1-800-345-7669
Account and Billing Support - 1-877-971-7669
Sony Rewards - 1-888-715-7669
Message 27 of 73 (168 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1507 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 7, 2013

I'm in the sports camp also on this 1,for me there are enough card games,Would love to see some 'nice' pinball machines,but would rather see a sports based table if that can be done,like baseball,bubble hockey,I love my race horse game tho,looks cool and wks well.Would love to see ALOT more of this stuff.I think the cabinets look great also,you guys did a good job on the table itself..keep up the good work,im sure ill find somthing to my liking,and a HUGE kudo for asking and spending the time with us...Im Grateful!....Smiley Wink

Old Gamers Don't Die... They Re Spawn...
Message 28 of 73 (165 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Jun 7, 2013

boobinz wrote:

I'm in the sports camp also on this 1,for me there are enough card games,Would love to see some 'nice' pinball machines,but would rather see a sports based table if that can be done,like baseball,bubble hockey,I love my race horse game tho,looks cool and wks well.Would love to see ALOT more of this stuff.I think the cabinets look great also,you guys did a good job on the table itself..keep up the good work,im sure ill find somthing to my liking,and a HUGE kudo for asking and spending the time with us..im grateful!....Smiley Wink

I looked everywhere for my "HUGE kudo" button, but I couldn't find it. Smiley Sad But I agree, always nice to see this level of community involvement. Smiley Very Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 73 (155 Views)
Lombax Warrior
204 posts

Jun 8, 2013

HearItWow wrote:

Awesome idea, but I'd throw in these caveats:

1. Add a single player mode to any group games. Some of us are angry loners.

2. Make it playable when the owner isn't there.

3. Watch the slot consumption. I know that's hard, but Game Mechanics has been really great about it.

Put me down for foosball, air hockey and UNO.

Other than myself I never see others request cribbage, pinochle, bridge, or variations of rummy; PvP is obviously a must & some of us would like player v.s. ps3

Message 30 of 73 (139 Views)