Wastelander
681 posts

Re: Gaming Tables

Jun 8, 2013

BigMak43 wrote:

DMCoutatime I would say bet you could get some of the amazing ppl here on the forums to help. weekends im mostly out till 8 or 9pm est but on in the morning (11ish est) for a couple hrs then when i get home if ya wanna temp add me..ill come help for sure!

Yeah... I tried that a couple times. Once with my Loot Yacht where I need 12 ppl on my boat at the same time to get a reward. Tried posting on the forums for people to come and visit my space. Virtually no one came to help. So I don't want to sound sour by saying this but it seems that the amazing people on the forums are too consumed by their own agendas that they don't seem to care about things like that. But its OK like I said before you can't force people to do certain things like play a game or visit you in a space so it is what it is.

Message 41 of 73 (155 Views)
Game Mechanics Developer
193 posts

Jun 8, 2013

DMCoutatime wrote:

BigMak43 wrote:

DMCoutatime I would say bet you could get some of the amazing ppl here on the forums to help. weekends im mostly out till 8 or 9pm est but on in the morning (11ish est) for a couple hrs then when i get home if ya wanna temp add me..ill come help for sure!

Yeah... I tried that a couple times. Once with my Loot Yacht where I need 12 ppl on my boat at the same time to get a reward. Tried posting on the forums for people to come and visit my space. Virtually no one came to help. So I don't want to sound sour by saying this but it seems that the amazing people on the forums are too consumed by their own agendas that they don't seem to care about things like that. But its OK like I said before you can't force people to do certain things like play a game or visit you in a space so it is what it is.

Once you get this Reward, you will be so proud of it because you'll remember how hard it was to get. The easy ones go into Storage. The hard ones go on the mantle.

Message 42 of 73 (149 Views)
Wastelander
681 posts

Jun 8, 2013

GameMechanics wrote:

DMCoutatime wrote:

BigMak43 wrote:

Once you get this Reward, you will be so proud of it because you'll remember how hard it was to get. The easy ones go into Storage. The hard ones go on the mantle.

I hear that. I already put my "all in one award" in my trophy case! Hehe... sadly I have given up on trying to get any of those other awards. Not enough community outreach here unless you are popular.

Message 43 of 73 (144 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 8, 2013

GameTables are a great idea.Throwing in basic fun animtions would be awesomerer' Smiley Tongue 

HomeStationMagazine
Message 44 of 73 (143 Views)
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

[ Edited ]
Jun 8, 2013

GameMechanics wrote:

DMCoutatime wrote:

BigMak43 wrote:

Can the owner of the horse race game earn the owner rewards by visiting another owner's game? For example, if 12 owners play the race game in one place, will all 12 people (who all bought the horse race game) get the owner reward at the same time, or is it only rewarded to the owner who placed the active item in their space/club?

edit: Just found the answer, everybody will get the reward. Smiley Happy

Message 45 of 73 (138 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5699 posts

Jun 8, 2013

GameMechanics wrote:

Are gaming tables for your space or club something people are interested in?

We just released our "A Day at the Races" as an alternative to all the locomotions, movement and clothing that most developers are covering very well. What is your feeling about having more of these types of tables? Are they something you would look forward to getting?

can yall make a model train set gaming table couple years ago sony made an toy electric trainset but i bet yall could make another one thats better Smiley Happy

images.jpg

Message 46 of 73 (133 Views)
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

Jun 8, 2013

TSFRJ wrote:

can yall make a model train set gaming table couple years ago sony made an toy electric trainset but i bet yall could make another one thats better Smiley Happy

Nope, Because you didn't use the magic word..

Tsk..

HomeStationMagazine
Message 47 of 73 (123 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
681 posts

Jun 8, 2013

dufftech wrote:

GameMechanics wrote:

DMCoutatime wrote:

BigMak43 wrote:

Can the owner of the horse race game earn the owner rewards by visiting another owner's game? For example, if 12 owners play the race game in one place, will all 12 people (who all bought the horse race game) get the owner reward at the same time, or is it only rewarded to the owner who placed the active item in their space/club?

edit: Just found the answer, everybody will get the reward. Smiley Happy

I own the table and I played someone elses table and you do get rewards no matter where you play it. Also I believe the coins and win streaks lay over as well.

Message 48 of 73 (114 Views)
Lombax Warrior
154 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Awesome.

If anybody needs help with the owner rewards, I'll be glad to help!

Message 49 of 73 (107 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5699 posts

Jun 8, 2013

Jersquall wrote:

TSFRJ wrote:

Nope, Because you didn't use the magic word..

Tsk..

pertty please Smiley Embarassed

images.jpg

Message 50 of 73 (104 Views)