Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: [Club] Gay Playstation Home

Jul 15, 2012

You could call the club Gaystation Home, perhaps...lol idk Smiley LOL

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 31 of 37 (495 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2291 posts

Jul 15, 2012

KarateChampChad wrote:

Does have a ring to it.

Message 32 of 37 (493 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Jul 15, 2012

KatCall75 wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Does have a ring to it.

I was also gonna add ' -o ' to 'Home", but that might be too soon Smiley Sad

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 33 of 37 (546 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Re: Gay Playstation Home

Jul 15, 2012

Melpoe wrote:

Conrad_Max wrote:

People gather with those they feel most comfortable with. This does not make it wrong (or a hate group). They will most likely associate with folks outside of the club, but will always return to where they feel comfortable (or safe). Just as we do when we return to our apartments and house or bars in real life.

Let's not judge, but be tolerant and understanding.

But to only feel comfortable with other people of the same sexuality,  race, or gender is a little extreme. It's just odd, and probably unhealthy, too.

The way I see it is simple, just because you aren't the same sexuality, race, or gender doesn't mean you should rage at them. If you don't agree with what they say, don't blurt your opinion on forums or on games, it leads to unnecessary arguments.

-I'm straight and fine with talking and respecting anyone of a different sexuality.

-I'm fine with talking to people of other races.

-And I'm certainly fine with talking to people of other genders (lol).

However, when the person shares these interests with me, like homosexuals coming on to me or racist individuals attacking me, or even opposite genders attacking me because I'm a male individual with certain interests such as relationships, that is where I begin to feel uncomfortable and move away, or sometimes rage.

Sorry for the late post by the way, I've only read up to the third page so far and haven't see anything of serious importance. This is all I could find that would need a lesson for people to learn.

The lesson is to learn to use tolerance instead of raging towards a person when you don't like what they have to say. Remember, if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all, but that doesn't mean you can't ask them to move away nicely right?

Help those being griefed. Don't let them suffer.

Get your Portable ID!
Message 34 of 37 (523 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2712 posts

Jul 15, 2012

Your sexual preference shouldn't even be an issue, but alas there's a lot of bigotry in the world. More power to you got making a gay-friendly club. People should care less about other people's sexual preferences in Home and more about what kind of games they like to play.

Message 35 of 37 (471 Views)
Fender Bender
2518 posts

Jul 15, 2012

HazeTheEpic wrote:

I made a club for gay bi Dl and lesbians on home. Features alot of things. if u want to join Please message HAZETHEEPIC on home. Since theres really no place for gays to hang in home

That last sentence is what throws people because it makes the suggestion that all of home is not freely available to people of any gender preference. I know what's not what you meant.

There are some gay and lesbian clubs that I am aware of, but if you don't know of them or know people who are involved, then it doesn't help you much. But by all means make a club that suits whatever purpose you want. Diversity keeps life interesting.

Message 36 of 37 (444 Views)
Highlighted
PlayStation Support
1180 posts

Re: Gay Playstation Home

Jul 15, 2012

Good discussion in this thread, even if it did take over a Club thread... I've cleaned up a few posts, but feel free to continue discussing as long as you keep it civil and respectful.

HazeTheEpic, feel free to start a new thread about your club if you wish to try again. Smiley Wink

- MV

PlayStation Moderation and Support
Message 37 of 37 (425 Views)