Highlighted
Jan 24 2013
By: SnowHood-Ride50 Hekseville Citizen 320 posts

Getting Rid of old Clothes

4 replies 183 views Edited Jan 24, 2013

Home reallyneeds  to make a feature  to delete or some how get  rid of ur old clothes u dont need and wear anymore.  they should had added  that feature to the patch.  i have some of my old cllothes i dont like or wear anymore in my  storage. whenever i go to my clothes section or my stoarage  section it takes so l.ong for them  to load all my clothes  and its ridicolus. sometimes  when it loads up  i  get booted from home cause  i have so much clothes.  im sure there are people out there who have alot more then me.  sony  really needs to put this feature in home already.  for people who dont have alot of clothes it dont matter.  flr people who do have alot of clothes likes me.    its so much clothes we dont need our in wardobe its taking up so much even in the storage area   cmon sony add this feature already. i wanna  get rid of some old ugly clothes already

Message 1 of 5 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
191 posts

Re: Getting Rid of old Clothes

Jan 24, 2013

I agree with your idea because I have the same problem. I takes for ever for my wardrobe to load because of to many clothes.

Message 2 of 5 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 24, 2013

They simply need better wardrobe management. A deep storage or junk tab would be nice. Better search features and more are way overdue. Who knows if we'll ever get them and given the current debate if they'll be for all users if in fact they do update wardrobe.

I wouldn't want to delete stuff but I sure would love a way to place it in an area where I don't have to ever load it unless I want to. 

Message 3 of 5 (166 Views)
Survivor
1691 posts

Jan 24, 2013
No, it doesn't. There just needs to be a better wardrobe management.
Message 4 of 5 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4495 posts

Jan 24, 2013

Its been suggested and requested for the longest time for them to even just add a 2nd storage menu so at the VERY least we could finally move items we don't want into their own area.  Instead, for many, items they use are regularly being forced into storage... But we can't even get one of our community managers to respond to any of these suggestions and requests, let alone have the. Make the necessary update.

They simply show no concern whatsoever, and then get offended when the community complains. *sigh*

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 5 of 5 (116 Views)
0 Likes