Treasure Hunter
8666 posts

Re: Getting ready for my Turkey Feast

Nov 15, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

home trurkey pic.JPG

I thought the rewards weren't that great this year, but you can work with them, they are free.  So, I'm getting ready for turkey day.   Just showing what you can actually do with them and they will work.  So not too bad an event.   The back ground at Pier Park, is  certainly beautiful especially the lake park.  Almost real like  Smiley Happy   

I don't mind people saying that rewards weren't that grate.  Everyone should get there word out good or bad but you should also add what item's you would have had to help out for next year.

Folding@home Team #118000
GAPHome

General

Message 11 of 15 (148 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Thanks for the nice words guys and kudos.  

"turkey for me, turkey for you."  "I love to eat turkey all day long."  Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 15 (124 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3408 posts

Nov 15, 2012

Are you inviting anyone to your feast? I would like to join and steal all of your turkey Smiley Happy.  And also take most of your food anyway just for me Smiley Very Happy

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 13 of 15 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5016 posts

Nov 16, 2012

rramsdell wrote:

Thanks for the nice words guys and kudos.  

"turkey for me, turkey for you."  "I love to eat turkey all day long."  Smiley Happy

Is this what happened to all the turkeys from last years thanksgiving event?  SHAME on U!  I wanted one as a Pet and u couldn't least left one for my pet?   SHAME SHAME SHAME!

SHAME on SONY for making us HOMEless by Closing our PS HOME!
Message 14 of 15 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5381 posts

Nov 16, 2012

Im trying to do what Snoopy did during his thanksgiving.  Even with the rewards we got, each day getting readdy for the big event.  i have the pop corn machine but wish I had some actual pop corn lol.    Thank you.    

Message 15 of 15 (63 Views)
0 Likes