Jan 23 2014
By: SnowHood-Ride50 Hekseville Citizen 320 posts

Ghost Town Public Spaces

23 replies 404 views Edited Jan 23, 2014

theres  a  few ghost town public  spaces  that  people never  go to anymore.   why  dont sony  get rid of those spaces  and back on some new spaces  or some  old  classic  spaces  like  Cental  Plaza  the  old mall  cause this new mall   they have got to go.  bring back  sully's  bar r&c  dance place.   here is list in my opion of  spaces  that are  always empty  that  sony needs to get rid of

1 Killer Plants   from out of  space

2 Kart  Racing  Place

3 action district/ As Someone Previoulsy  said in another  Thread

4  dream central

5  Cogs  sky

6 Pet  Shop

7  radd& son Garage

8 D 20

9  Dragon Green

these  are only  ones i can  think of  from top  of my head.     another place  that  needs to go  is  the Godfather  lounge.  i cant  stand that place.    as  for places i mention above those needs to go cause those places are always empty.  Give us  bacK CP and old Mall

Message 1 of 24 (404 Views)
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

Re: Ghost Town Public Spaces

Jan 23, 2014
Yeah it'a better to go to the ghost town spaces now, with all these freezers running ramped.
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 2 of 24 (395 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
903 posts

Jan 23, 2014
It's*
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo_zpsdb1a5950.jpg
Message 3 of 24 (394 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5053 posts

Jan 23, 2014
Central Plaza was a Sony space.

Some of the above replaceable suggestions are 3rd party spaces.

I don't think the behind-the-scenes business model would allow such space swaps as there are agreements\contracts involved. These 3rd party spaces don't directly relate to Sony spaces.

Also, I don't think it is a matter of subtraction to allow an addition. At least, it doesn't seem necessary.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
With few exceptions, true suppression, repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality
Message 4 of 24 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5053 posts

Jan 23, 2014
SnowHood-Ride50 wrote:

"another place that needs to go is the Godfather lounge. i cant stand that place."

This is one of the MOST useful spaces in Home. I think of it as toxic overflow containment.

Long live the Godfather space.
_____________________________________________________________________________________
With few exceptions, true suppression, repression and oppression is often fueled by fear, not by logic or reasonable morality
Message 5 of 24 (358 Views)
Welcoming Committee
9496 posts

Jan 23, 2014
1. Is a game not a space. I've spent $20+ on that Killer Plants so I hope it stays.
2. Atom Republic park just opened two weeks back and will be updated in the future
3. Needs more promos I agree
4. Dream Central I visit nightly to win the rewards there
5. Cogs Sky Platform was supposed to be updated for multiplayer but never was
6. Pet Shop shows you the accurate sizes of the tanks and is a cute space
7. Radd & Sonn Garage is broken and should be fixed but wont because Heavy Water sucks
8. D20 is a nice large space and well designed
9. Dragons Green I have been trying to win the Gold club for years and is also a game I paid for.

We shouldnt ask for removals of any space unless broken. The only two you listed that should possibly be removed are the Heavy Water spaces but please leave the rest. Just because you dont like then doesnt mean others dont. Especially the ones I paid to play in....
Support Forums
Message 6 of 24 (341 Views)
Fender Bender
2879 posts

Jan 23, 2014

ghost places are good for holding clandestine meetings or drills:smileywink:

Thanks Asuka424 for the Signature
Message 7 of 24 (324 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
3752 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 23, 2014

This is just another thread asking for CP back

We got a straight answer from the horses mouth CP is not making a comeback.  There is no point in continuously making request to add the space that we had been told will not come back, then requesting spaces people use to be removed.  

Edit:  Especially coming from someone thats been around in these forums to know this and another who has been losing interest on Home lately

Contrary Serperior Now Available for U.S.
Quod dignum sit facere, dignum est farcere bene
#Live the game
Message 8 of 24 (316 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
171 posts

Jan 23, 2014
I honestly really like Dream Central. I just go there to listen to the music for from the ads, LoL!
Message 9 of 24 (289 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
14 posts

Jan 23, 2014
Remember people invested into some of these spaces, it wouldn't be a nice feeling seeing your money thrown away.

I agree though, a cleanup of the places would be nice. Yet clothing, dances, etc are what the main focus seems to be, considering it generates the $ as opposed to a Sony/Brand public space... Plus takes much more work, the payoff isn't large enough.

Just my thoughts!
Message 10 of 24 (266 Views)
0 Likes