Jun 07 2013
By: MrFirstPlayer Uncharted Territory 1406 posts

Gnome Curling Garden info

3 replies 193 views Edited Jun 7, 2013
I bought the curling garden. Its fun enough but I wanted to mention something. Yesterday I bought a gold gnome from the store. I thought perhaps it would give me a second gold gnome to use I game. Sadly that was not the case. I just have another gnome ornament that I will also never use. Just wanted to give any of you fellow curlers a heads up on saving your money.
Message 1 of 4 (193 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Re: Gnome Curling Garden info

Jun 7, 2013

MrFirstPlayer wrote:
I bought the curling garden. Its fun enough but I wanted to mention something. Yesterday I bought a gold gnome from the store. I thought perhaps it would give me a second gold gnome to use I game. Sadly that was not the case. I just have another gnome ornament that I will also never use. Just wanted to give any of you fellow curlers a heads up on saving your money.

Ah! Good to know. These things can be confusing sometimes with the various add-ons. Hopefully this post will save someone money.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 2 of 4 (188 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5129 posts

Jun 7, 2013

Yea all you need is to buy is the space as it will come with the yellow gnomes that you'lee be able to use.. no need to buy any more unless you want to decorate the space with the other gnomes.

also the game at the space will not earn you any rewards by playing the game..  it is a fun game to play with friends as your friends will be able to play with you.

For Gnome Curling Rewards you need to go to Indie Park and play the game there instead as you will get the gnome outfit by scoring 5000 points and the Fishing Rod by getting the bullsEye

Message 3 of 4 (176 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1406 posts

Jun 7, 2013
Thank you David. I did not realize that and have been trying to get those. I aporeciate that nugget of wisdom. Thank you.
Message 4 of 4 (151 Views)
0 Likes