Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Re: [Granzella] Setsubun2013 : Ogre Extermination

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

We get most of the content here now including many of the clothes. I feel the same way about Japan Mindi. It doesn't have the same appeal it once had and I'd much rather deal with English menu's and instructions than having to fight the language issue.

Pretty much.

We're getting all these Galaxy Express 999 costumes. I'm sure the others will arrive over in this server very soon.

Granzella is starting to make it big over here, along with PeakVox doing well so far. It doesn't feel much different than Japan anymore.

I will always have my love for Japan Home, I guess I lost my appeal for it when everything started to get localized for our server.

Message 51 of 196 (327 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

We get most of the content here now including many of the clothes. I feel the same way about Japan Mindi. It doesn't have the same appeal it once had and I'd much rather deal with English menu's and instructions than having to fight the language issue.

Pretty much.

We're getting Galaxy Express 999 costumes, I'm sure the others arrive over in this server very soon.

Granzella is starting to make it big over here, along with PeakVox doing well so far. It doesn't feel much different than Japan anymore.

I will always have my love for Japan Home, I guess I lost my appeal for it when everything started to get localized for our server.

It got to be very expensive too. I still love Japan events. They are the best of all the Homes. If we start to get those here that will be amazing. Granzella (and IREM) have been the best when it comes to the Land of the Rising Sun.

Smiley Happy

Message 52 of 196 (324 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Pretty much.

We're getting Galaxy Express 999 costumes, I'm sure the others arrive over in this server very soon.

It got to be very expensive too. I still love Japan events. They are the best of all the Homes. If we start to get those here that will be amazing. Granzella (and IREM) have been the best when it comes to the Land of the Rising Sun.

Smiley Happy

Japan Home would be a wasteland if it wasn't for PeakVox, Granzella, or IREM (at the time) that kept it up. Also, you're very much right. Prices in Japan aren't cheap, this is coming from us who have NA prices that are raising as well. 

Events will always be the best in Japan, though I think my days of spending yen are over there.

Message 53 of 196 (318 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Jan 29, 2013

Sucks that they bring in the ranking stuff. Should have made it something that everyone can earn, just make it hard to earn it.

Message 54 of 196 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Jan 29, 2013

Not sure if I like having ranked rewards that are only available for a limited time. Shame on you Granzella. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 55 of 196 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
30 posts

Jan 29, 2013
This is the sort of thing I was hoping for when I found Home 3 months ago! Looks like I've got some downloading and buying to do to get ready for this!
Message 56 of 196 (258 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2036 posts

Jan 29, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

Not sure if I like having ranked rewards that are only available for a limited time. Shame on you Granzella. 

I like the Limited Reward Ranking system, it just shows that those who have the rewards truly earned them. Cat Happy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 57 of 196 (247 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1649 posts

Jan 29, 2013

LegoFire wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I like the Limited Reward Ranking system, it just shows that those who have the rewards truly earned them. Cat Happy

It's going to come down to who bought the most pay stuff to have the biggest advantage.

Message 58 of 196 (245 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
940 posts

Jan 29, 2013

LunarEmerald wrote:

LegoFire wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

It's going to come down to who bought the most pay stuff to have the biggest advantage.

Actually it's those that have the most time and paid for the necessary stuff for the event. Probably the club + armor is enough on paid stuff. Those that have full-time jobs or school have an disadvantage here.

And I'm sure we're going to see people ISE the items.

Message 59 of 196 (237 Views)
Fender Bender
3408 posts

Jan 29, 2013

MJB2348765 wrote:

Eh? There leadership board rewards? o_o Ha good luck with that. Lol Looks like i got to be training for this event lol. Smiley Tongue

Leadership boards or not, I'd be training as well Smiley Tongue

photo tumblr_ltj7u6nyrU1qetp61o1_500_zpse82365c3.gif
http://auroraterra.deviantart.com/
Message 60 of 196 (230 Views)
0 Likes