Treasure Hunter
4509 posts

Re: Granzella Valentine's event rewards input codes.

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

D-Nitrate wrote:

Joanna, I thought you had all your tropical points wiped out as well?  How did you get these so quickly?

I managed to get many of them back by loading an old script file with 100 extra large clods on my second PS3 and it worked. I had 79 thousand of them and my script had 69k more than enough for these.

When I loaded my primary machine for some reason it upped my tropicals from 450 to 21,500. I don't know why given I hadn't changed anything on that machine. I still have all my rewards plus a portion of my tropical points back.

I don't know if I want to redo my script save on my primary machine given I do not want to take the chance of messing with my EDO progress which is currently at around 22K.

Thanks.  Yet another example why this is bad news that after 1.75 we will no longer have the ability to restore currupted files or files changed due to an error in Home, like this.  Thanks Sony.... your idea of progress is twisted.

I have on old script file from a few months ago... hopefully it has enough tropical points on it. 

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 141 of 252 (453 Views)
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2013

D-Nitrate wrote:

Thanks.  Yet another example why this is bad news that after 1.75 we will no longer have the ability to restore currupted files or files changed due to an error in Home, like this.  Thanks Sony.... your idea of progress is twisted.

I have on old script file from a few months ago... hopefully it has enough tropical points on it. 

Well it does appear to be bugged because some of my friends have their Tropicals where others do not. Both my machines had been reset to zero although the scripts, character settting and more are basically duplicates of one another.

Perhaps those with large tropical amounts were reset. It's really hard to say. I will say that it was extremely disappointing given I certainly had/have more than enough for any future rewards. I was essentially going to try and get the 1000 point reward and possibly the 5000. There was no way I was going to try and earn them all unless they added more fossils to the mix in the future and the rewards stay after the event is over. 

I have a completed museum and digging fossils generates an ton of points. 

Message 142 of 252 (436 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4509 posts

Feb 10, 2013

True, but only if you use the TZ exploit.  Otherwise you can only earn about 200 points a day.

Sony's PlayStation Home updated mission statement...

"Like it never happened"

- Stand for something better than mediocrity and don't disguise it as adequate, when clearly it is far from that to anyone willing to be objective and unbiased. -

Message 143 of 252 (429 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Well it's going to be interesting to see if all 3rd party script saves will now be server side. I'm not sure if that's been clearly stated or not. I would think they should be but other than apartment and character saves I don't think we've seen anything definite about the others. 

Message 144 of 252 (425 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

The additional Tropical Point reward items are here for those interested.

Is the clam chair you're sitting on part of the Tropical Point rewards?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 145 of 252 (413 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2013

Yes the chair is for 5000 Tropical Points. I believe three or possibly 4 can sit on it. I know for sure there are at least two seating areas. 

Message 146 of 252 (411 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5870 posts

Feb 10, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Yes the chair is for 5000 Tropicl Points. I believe three can sit on it. I know for sure two can. 

Thanks, Jo. Woman Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 147 of 252 (405 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 10, 2013

most of the outfits for this are not out yet or at least 50% of them w and i'm sure the last too gifts will be out this week along with the other outfits and here D^^ untitled.JPGwow i was late W

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 148 of 252 (370 Views)
Sackboy
450 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 11, 2013

I have one question.
1.- Can anyone please invite me to their places so I can get the items? Heart
Smiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley HappySmiley Happy

Message 149 of 252 (331 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
504 posts

Feb 11, 2013

add me and i will i do not think the cake will work for you but u may try

photo moka_zps43a8e4a6.jpghttp://playstationhome.jp
Message 150 of 252 (321 Views)
0 Likes