PlayStation MVP
29271 posts

Re: Granzella's Weekly Updates For [NA&EU&HK]

Nov 6, 2012

Well it's going to be interesting to see who is right here. Granzella doesn't appear to know what SCEA is up too given they certainly didn't tweet that NA was getting the Tea House or some of the Clothing items for that matter.

Personally I hope we get them and I suppose we'll have to wait for Wednesday to be sure. 

Message 21 of 25 (189 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 5, 2013
i just have a question, where i can find the preview of what will be future granzella's outfit? there a page. they update in advance.? i really wish to some new gothic lolita outfits! i downloaded these 2 new set white and black, but since im european, i cant find the gothic lolita outfits i saw in a pic that were pink and blue navy?
Message 22 of 25 (144 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 5, 2013
i just have a question, where i can find the preview of what will be future granzella's outfit? there a page. they update in advance.? i really wish to some new gothic lolita outfits! i downloaded these 2 new set white and black, but since im european, i cant find the gothic lolita outfits i saw in a pic that were pink and blue navy??
Message 23 of 25 (137 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
3995 posts

Mar 5, 2013

soulcalibur33 wrote:
i just have a question, where i can find the preview of what will be future granzella's outfit? there a page. they update in advance.? i really wish to some new gothic lolita outfits! i downloaded these 2 new set white and black, but since im european, i cant find the gothic lolita outfits i saw in a pic that were pink and blue navy??

Not trying to be rude, but why did you bump up a year old thread? 

Message 24 of 25 (123 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Mar 5, 2013
because i used the 'search' option to not open a new topic about it, sorry Im not on pc but i used my mobile and i didnt even notice it was so old this topic! Sorry! But where i can find what granzella will release next? Thanks again for the info!
Message 25 of 25 (85 Views)
0 Likes