Highlighted
Gaming Beast
1940 posts

Re: Guide to the Kikai Machine Empire

Jul 27, 2013

Good work Lego, let go of my eggo Smiley Wink

The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear...

Message 81 of 229 (486 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
128 posts

Re: Guide to the Kikai Machine Empire (In progress)

Jul 27, 2013

Crazy-88 wrote:

bestscreenname wrote:

Sometimes the flowers don't load right away so wait a few minutes.  With all of the people doing this event it can get very laggy at the GZ lounges, especially if you're using wifi.

This method works best for me when I activate an active item like the rocket boot LMO, since they tend to be the last thing to load... I use them as my 'space is done loading' meter. Smiley Tongue

Just to tack on another suggestion to the good idea. lol

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Asheruc wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

Jason1802128 wrote:
I am also in need of the first flower location. I could have sworn it was a red flower right on the beach at SHI but I just don't see it.

The first flower is located at the island right to the left of the store in front. When you kill the Emperor you wash up on the beach and it should be there. 

Killed the Emperor twice. Didn't see the flowers the 1st or 2nd time. I saw earlier some screenshots of the flower locations but when I went to those spots they don't show up and supposedly I've been going in the correct order. I tried restarting home but still not there.

Well you could try clearing your cache or deleting and reinstalling Home. Sorry to hear it's bugged for some. 

Well I tried clearning my cache. No luck. I tried waiting for everything to load. It's been 10 minutes, there is no loading icon. I'll try deleting and reinstalling home but I'll have to do it later. I will let you know how that goes when I am able to.

Message 82 of 229 (456 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
430 posts

Jul 27, 2013

hank you so much Lego Fire !

Thanks to your advice i was able to Level up my heal arm weapon to Lvl:3

and finish all the quests.

Message 83 of 229 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Jul 27, 2013
Thank You ^ 5
RED
Message 84 of 229 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
396 posts

Jul 27, 2013

The flower on Southern Island Hideaway hasn't been loading for me or my friend either and we both defeated the Emperor.

Message 85 of 229 (376 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 27, 2013

McJorneil wrote:

The flower on Southern Island Hideaway hasn't been loading for me or my friend either and we both defeated the Emperor.

It didn't load for my alternate Claire account earlier today. Seems it may be bugged. 

Message 86 of 229 (370 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
142 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

McJorneil wrote:

It didn't load for my alternate Claire account earlier today. Seems it may be bugged. 

It was the Neon District Flower that won't spawn for me, despite being able to get the Southern Island and the Edo flowers.

Message 87 of 229 (361 Views)
0 Likes
Shinra Executive
29271 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Neoswordsman wrote:

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

McJorneil wrote:

It was the Neon District Flower that won't spawn for me, despite being able to get the Southern Island and the Edo flowers.

Well I'm going to try again on my other console and see if I have any luck. At least you were able to get the first two. I'm happy to have them on my main account given that is the one I decorate with anyway. 

Message 88 of 229 (358 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Apoligies if this has been asked and answered but how many times do we have to clear all stages?

Message 89 of 229 (312 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4056 posts

Jul 27, 2013

Hobartbob wrote:

Apoligies if this has been asked and answered but how many times do we have to clear all stages?

Depends what you're trying to do. Smiley Happy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 90 of 229 (412 Views)
0 Likes