Reply
Dec 21 2008
By: JaydaFoooah Hekseville Citizen 409 posts
Offline

HOME IS NOT A FULL GAME!!!

56 replies 17 views Edited Dec 21, 2008

IT IS BETA!........BETA......BETA.....BETA.....BETA.....BETA.....BETA......BETA......BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

tired of all these posts stating that stuff is missin....or something doesn't work right...or we can't launch games...etc. etc. etc.               GET OVER IT!!    IT......IS....A.....BETA!

 

how long till these people stop and realize? geez!

 

every single post/thread i've been into has at least 2-4 people crying about things like this. "add this...get rid of that...lemme cry some more...oh, u took that out, lemme cry about that too!"

 

get a JOB....give us actual gamers some relief!

Message 1 of 57 (17 Views)
Wastelander
Registered: 12/29/2007
Offline
688 posts
 

Re: HOME IS NOT A FULL GAME!!!

Dec 21, 2008

JaydaFoooah wrote:

IT IS BETA!........BETA......BETA.....BETA.....BETA.....BETA.....BETA......BETA......BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

tired of all these posts stating that stuff is missin....or something doesn't work right...or we can't launch games...etc. etc. etc.               GET OVER IT!!    IT......IS....A.....BETA!

 

how long till these people stop and realize? geez!

 

every single post/thread i've been into has at least 2-4 people crying about things like this. "add this...get rid of that...lemme cry some more...oh, u took that out, lemme cry about that too!"

 

get a JOB....give us actual gamers some relief!


We have to report what we want in the full version. So if stuff goes wrong, like if someone's stuff goes disappearing in his/her home space they have a right to let cydoniax,locust_star, and the whole development team know publically if they don't respond to a PM. (they do look over the forums...) As far as suggestions go, my question to you is, Are you fully satisfied with home? My answer is not that much (yes/no. there are some stuff that home can add) ..but by suggestions we can help tell the home development team what we want... and if you have a problem with that then you shouldn't even be on these forums...

Message 2 of 57 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/17/2008
Offline
22 posts
 

Re: HOME IS NOT A FULL GAME!!!

Dec 21, 2008

i'll take HOME is not a game for 500 Bob!

 

Home is NOT the full service,it's a beta, your correct my friend, ten point's rewarded

Message 3 of 57 (17 Views)
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/29/2008
Offline
1748 posts
 

Re: HOME IS NOT A FULL GAME!!!

Dec 21, 2008
Obviously home is not a game. It's an interactive experience that you and you friends can share. Meeting new people in the community, chatting and having a good time. That's all it is (so far).
Message 4 of 57 (17 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/18/2008
Offline
409 posts
 

Re: HOME IS NOT A FULL GAME!!!

Dec 21, 2008

as far as problems with home...i have none...."I" realized it's beta. i'm talkin about all the whinners posting in every thread cryin about the negativities of home as a whole. I realize THIS section is dedicated to issues and improvements with Home, but when they venture beyond "this" section, is when i get fed up.

 

and YES, i should be on this forum. i bought a PS3 and all the fixins for $600+, THAT GIVES me the right TO be here. so don't go telling ME where i shouldn't be or not.

Message 5 of 57 (17 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 11/06/2006
Offline
981 posts
 

Re: HOME IS NOT A FULL GAME!!!

Dec 21, 2008

JaydaFoooah wrote:

IT IS BETA!........BETA......BETA.....BETA.....BETA.....BETA.....BETA......BETA......BETA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

tired of all these posts stating that stuff is missin....or something doesn't work right...or we can't launch games...etc. etc. etc.               GET OVER IT!!    IT......IS....A.....BETA!

 

how long till these people stop and realize? geez!

 

every single post/thread i've been into has at least 2-4 people crying about things like this. "add this...get rid of that...lemme cry some more...oh, u took that out, lemme cry about that too!"

 

get a JOB....give us actual gamers some relief!


 

I only hear one person whining and crying in this thread.....
Message 6 of 57 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/18/2008
Offline
409 posts
 

Re: HOME IS NOT A FULL GAME!!!

Dec 21, 2008
give it time....and i'm not crying about "this" thread....
Message 7 of 57 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/17/2008
Offline
22 posts
 

Re: HOME IS NOT A FULL GAME!!!

Dec 21, 2008
yes you have the right's to be here, your apart of the Home Community, The thing is we all see the people whining, but they think that posting they're opinion here is so important, when it isn't
Message 8 of 57 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/18/2008
Offline
409 posts
 

Re: HOME IS NOT A FULL GAME!!!

Dec 21, 2008

Haggert wrote:
yes you have the right's to be here, your apart of the Home Community, The thing is we all see the people whining, but they think that posting they're opinion here is so important, when it isn't

 

as u see it, what's the point of posting then?    gg
Message 9 of 57 (17 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 12/17/2008
Offline
22 posts
 

Re: HOME IS NOT A FULL GAME!!!

Dec 21, 2008

JaydaFoooah wrote:

Haggert wrote:
yes you have the right's to be here, your apart of the Home Community, The thing is we all see the people whining, but they think that posting they're opinion here is so important, when it isn't

 

as u see it, what's the point of posting then?    gg
i am speaking about negative opinion's,
Message 10 of 57 (17 Views)
0 Likes