- level cap raised to 50
- silver and red ninja outfit now available for reaching level 41
- nighttime sky in lounge replaced by day
- upgraded map
- new rewards to trade gold coins for in reception
- furoshiki capes now for sale allowing flight in peakvox ninja
- 3 metal (TRANSFORMING) ninja machines for sale
- metal ninja machine outfit reward
- new ninja titles
- weekly rotating sales on specific reward items in reception
- old whirlwind exchange rewards moved to reception. Now tradeable with gold coins.
- new whirlwind exchange rewards
- *if you had already purchased the Peakvox Tweet board from reception prior to this update, upon the space loading up, you will receive an alert stating that Peakvox is sorry that the item will no longer work as intended due to changes with Twitter itself. Out of kindness they are awarding back 50000 gold coins and I was rewarded a (large, nice) picture frame in the style of the peakvox tweetboard, and was given two of the new rewards from reception (two female clothing items, possibly random selection) free of gold coins automatically.
SHARE YOUR PEAKVOX NINJA PICTURES show us your ninja style ^_^
Go ninja go ninja GO!!!
Thanks again for your help Ledis and thank you GlassWalls for sticking this up
If anybody would like to share pictures of their ninja gear or any of the new rewards it would be great to see them posted here for people to see! Show off that ninja pride ^_^
Mech #4 has the same design as the gold one I bought, but it's colored silver and red like the Level 41 outfit. It also comes with the same animations and emotes as the purchased versions. It's pretty cool looking and definitely one of the best Home rewards ever, but I think they should make the $7 Metal Ninja Machines come with perks in the game, such as a 40% - 50% damage reduction. After all, it kinda sucks to spend that amount of money for an outfit you can get for free and the only benefit being a different color scheme.