Fender Bender
3995 posts

Re: Happy Anniversary HCVs

May 20, 2012

I would like to take a minute to thank all the HCVs for their hard work and dedication for making Home a better place no not place a better community. You guys are all ways there when the community needs you the most, from questions about Home to the awesome tours you have. Yall have really inspire me and the Community to do great things and help others in need, I think without yalls influence Home will not be the place that is is today. So congraulations for marking 3 years of the HCV program, and thank you for taking your own time to serve the community.

Message 51 of 77 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1108 posts

May 20, 2012

GlassWalls wrote:

I think I'm the proudest of all for today—

HAPPY "BIRTHDAY" HOME COMMUNITY VOLUNTEERS!

Thanks for having taken me/us through the past few years. Home would not have been the same without all of you!

—GlassWalls

Nice videos.  Especially loved the hamster one.  

You have every reason to be proud.  I'm sure you put in a lot of work and dedication to the HCV program to help make it the success it is today.  I'm glad to be a part of the program and I can't thank you enough for having selected me.   

And kudos to all past HCVs and HCV vets, thanks for your time in helping the community and newly recruited HCVs by showing them the ropes.  Those of us in the last wave of HCVs have greatly appreciated your input.  Thanks for your guidance. 

Message 52 of 77 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1862 posts

May 20, 2012

Happy Birthday!! 

It's a wonderful program, and I'm glad that the Home Management team trusted us enough, as a community, to give a chance for people to demonstrate that community spirit!  Thank you so much for fostering that responsibility and gift.

To those who have served as a HCV - Thank you.  It's not an easy task.  It consumes a great amount of your time and energy... I can only imagine the amount of PMs/Friend Requests/Invites/Questions... and even abuse that you receive on a daily basis!

I'd like to give a special shout out to the current list of HCVs - so many of you have gone above and beyond, hosting regular community events on top of your already demanding duties! 

Message 53 of 77 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3264 posts

May 20, 2012

anamri wrote:

I'd like to give a special shout out to the current list of HCVs - so many of you have gone above and beyond, hosting regular community events on top of your already demanding duties! 

Disco Diva

You are so right anamri!  The latest round of recruites have really been doing some greath things, and we are happy to have them on board!

Message 54 of 77 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Bigyama Developer
1 posts

May 21, 2012

Congratulations guys! You do a great job and I'm sure all the Home community appreciate your wonderful work!

Message 55 of 77 (21 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
21 posts

May 21, 2012

Thanks for making Home a better experience and for all the time you volunteer.

Message 56 of 77 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lockwood Developer
535 posts

May 21, 2012

From everyone at Lockwood: we wish you all a very happy and well deserved third anniversary, HCVs!

You guys do a phenomenal job and Home would not be the same without your dedication and diligence.

Hats off to you, each and every one.

Teaser.jpg

Message 57 of 77 (21 Views)
Fender Bender
3264 posts

May 21, 2012

LockwoodVoice wrote:

From everyone at Lockwood: we wish you all a very happy and well deserved third anniversary, HCVs!

You guys do a phenomenal job and Home would not be the same without your dedication and diligence.

Hats off to you, each and every one.

Teaser.jpg

Thank you!

Hey, a Hummer like that one would look pretty sweet parked in the driveway of my Mansion Garage space...

Message 58 of 77 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Limit Breaker
16565 posts

May 21, 2012

Special thank you to the best of the best in what they do and of the very most recognized amongst Home users. HomeStationMagazine, GameIndepth, PSTalent, Incognito, HOMEinformer, innerhome, HomeCast, Glasswalls, LOOTGEAR, Juggernaut, Lockwood Publishing, Bigyama. You all ARE PlayStation Home. Thank you for taking the time and supporting the Home community volunteers. It says a lot to us and the rest of the community.

Hey Bigyama. We have a little something for you. Coming soon.

HomeStationMagazine
Message 59 of 77 (21 Views)
Fender Bender
3207 posts

May 21, 2012

I've only seen one volunteer since I was a memeber in 2008. you guys are like those rare pokemon in the silver and gold version that kept running around everytime you find one.

"I'm not a failure because I didn't win, I'm a failure because I didn't try." - Kev

Youtube: akirasolidentertainment
Message 60 of 77 (21 Views)
0 Likes